There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2012 Webzone Collaborative Draft - ROUND 3 (Browns are on the clock)

Damn, sorry guys, totally lost this thread on my WATCH LIST.

The Panthers select KEVIN ZEITLER, Guard - Wisconsin

Dolphins select OLB Andre Branch

.. like bosses

I hope he's not already chosen. It's hard to see who's drafted with all of the pictures on the front page
For future reference... on the front page, press Ctrl+F and then search for your pick... That will be the easiest way to see if he's available.
Bills select Zebrie Sanders - OT (Florida St.)

you forgot to edit the title!
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
you forgot to edit the title!

I'm on it
hmmmm.....decisions decisions. Since the Chiefs signed Peyton Hillis, I'm going to pass on taking a RB in the 2nd and go more at a desperate need for the Chiefs.

The Chiefs select NT Brandon Thompson

The Seattle Seahawks select:

MYCHAL KENDRICKS, ILB, CAL
Let's go Eagles....make your pick!

Sorry.. had no idea Eagles were up...

The Philadelphia Eagles select................. DT KENDALL REYES UConn

The Dallas Cowboys select: Jayron Hosley, CB Virginia Tech.
[ Edited by TXNinerFan52 on Mar 25, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
The Philadelphia Eagles select................. OLB LAVONTE DAVID Nebraska

Luke Kuechly
Kendall Reyes
Lavonte David

Championship
NVM...I didn't see that last post NinerJohn...lil' delay on the Webz. Nice pick!
[ Edited by ninertico on Mar 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM ]
After addressing one of their biggest needs in the first round by selecting an OLB in Upshaw, the Jets need to add some playmakers on offense. While WR is probably their biggest glaring need on offense, the Jets are pleasantly surprised to see one of the drafts biggest home run hitters available here in the middle of the 2nd round.

The New York Jets select ......... RB Lamar Miller, University of Miami (FL)

The Jets under Rex Ryan have always wanted to pound the rock, but they fell off considerably last year to rank 22nd in the league. Shonn Greene hasn't proven to be a capable every down back, but he's a solid complimentary back. Pairing him with a playmaker like Lamar Miller is just what the Jets need to get the running game going again. While WR and O-line help is still needed, the Jets can't pass on a talented RB like Miller here in the middle of the 2nd round, especially with how deep this WR class is this year.