LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Official 2012 Webzone Collaborative Draft - ROUND 3 (Browns are on the clock)

Redskins OTC. Let's keep this thing rolling!
We should've waited until free agency

Anyways, let's keep this going. I wanna make it into Round 3. The Dolphins have 2 second and third rounders
Originally posted by YungAce:

Anyways, let's keep this going. I wanna make it into Round 3. The Dolphins have 2 second and third rounders

Man the Dolphins 4-3 would look beasty if they added a pass rushing DE like Freeney for those 2nd rd picks.
The Washington Redskins Select: Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
With their second round pick, the Jacksionville Jaguars select: Josh Robinson, CB, UCF

This may be a reach, but his speed and ballhawking skills combined with his Combine brings the Jags to think he's a steal at this point in the draft. Yes, Dennard and Johnson are still available, but their ceilings have been reached and showed limitations, while Josh Robinson shows endless potential and has productivity at Division I as well.
Panthers are OTC....
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Man the Dolphins 4-3 would look beasty if they added a pass rushing DE like Freeney for those 2nd rd picks.

Nice plug but the Dolphins are sticking with the 3-4. Not sure I would trade a 2nd for a 32 year old Freeney. Miami isn't exactly in "Win now" mode.

Nice plug but the Dolphins are sticking with the 3-4. Not sure I would trade a 2nd for a 32 year old Freeney. Miami isn't exactly in "Win now"
I said 2 2nds 8.5 sacks when they know your coming with Indys DTs is quite impressive. Something to think about

The Dolphins, who plan to play a lot of 4-3 defense and some 3-4, said Soliai could fit in either scheme. In a 4-3, Soliai, Randy Starks, Tony McDaniel and Phillip Merling could share time at tackle, which would allow Jared Odrick to play defensive end, opposite Cameron Wake. The Dolphins also could continue using Starks at defensive end.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/15/2694479/miami-dolphins-re-sign-paul-soliai.html#storylink=cpy

Nice plug but the Dolphins are sticking with the 3-4. Not sure I would trade a 2nd for a 32 year old Freeney. Miami isn't exactly in "Win now"
I said 2 2nds 8.5 sacks when they know your coming with Indys DTs is quite impressive. Something to think about

The Dolphins, who plan to play a lot of 4-3 defense and some 3-4, said Soliai could fit in either scheme. In a 4-3, Soliai, Randy Starks, Tony McDaniel and Phillip Merling could share time at tackle, which would allow Jared Odrick to play defensive end, opposite Cameron Wake. The Dolphins also could continue using Starks at defensive end.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/15/2694479/miami-dolphins-re-sign-paul-soliai.html#storylink=cpy

Thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't trade a single 2nd rounder for Freeney
  • mod
  • Veteran
Bump

WTF
This draft would have been better with 8 guys with 4 teams each. Only mocks that ever get past 3 rounds here.
Making an executive decision and selecting OG Kevin Zeitler for the Carolina Panthers. They could go in a lot of directions here, but they definitely need to shore up the interior of their o-line.

Miami is on the clock.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Mar 21, 2012 at 4:22 PM ]
waiting for the packers to come up again
Originally posted by davidboutte:
waiting for the packers to come up again

We should put a 8 hour limit for rounds 2 and 3.
Share 49ersWebzone