There are 289 users in the forums

who would you choose?

Michael Floyd
Reuben Randle
mo. sanu
Alshon Jeffrey
Stephen hill
Kendall wright*
according to most mock drafts post combine Floyd, Hill and Wright are al gone leaveing Jeffery, Sanu, and Randle as the next best prospects at the WR position would you choose any of those three over Fleener?
[ Edited by 49erman723 on Mar 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
Floyd, hands down. Problem is, he could be a top-15 pick. That's too expensive.
all 3 of em dont sound appealing at all at 30
Jeffery
Floyd
Wright
Hill
Sanu
Randle
I want Fleener @ 30!!! He & Vernon could be a better combo than Pats TE's! If we ever signed VJAX it would be a... Size NIGHTMARE 4 opposings DB's!!!
1. Floyd- He fits this team to a T, but he shoiuld be selected far out of our range

2. Hill - His size and speed are two things that we are lacking. Plus he reportedly has a good work ethic and wants to be great. He too may be out of our range. If we want him we may have to move up at least 5 spots in the 1st.

3.Randle - Doesn't have great speed, but it's good enough. He also has good size and can get open.

Originally posted by NYCNINER:
I want Fleener @ 30!!! He & Vernon could be a better combo than Pats TE's! If we ever signed VJAX it would be a... Size NIGHTMARE 4 opposings DB's!!!

Most likely the pick will be between Randle and Fleener if we want an offensive weapon, or a CB like Jenkins or Dennard.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
1. Floyd- He fits this team to a T, but he shoiuld be selected far out of our range

2. Hill - His size and speed are two things that we are lacking. Plus he reportedly has a good work ethic and wants to be great. He too may be out of our range. If we want him we may have to move up at least 5 spots in the 1st.

3.Randle - Doesn't have great speed, but it's good enough. He also has good size and can get open.

Originally posted by NYCNINER:

Most likely the pick will be between Randle and Fleener if we want an offensive weapon, or a CB like Jenkins or Dennard.

I could also see a wild card at that spot. Reyes maybe?
To answer your question - NO I wouldn't take Jeffery, Sanu, Randle over Fleener.

I'd go Fleener in 1st, Josh Robinson CB/KR in 2nd, Marvin Jones [4:30, 4:40 in 40] WR in the 3rd.

I think Marvin is going to be a hell of a football player.
Floyd and Wright most likely gone by #30. Of the guys left on the list, I'd draft Hill but be reluctant to take him in the first round. Hill be prove to be spectacular but it's gonna take him atleast a year to learn the pro routes whereas you draft Fleener and he's an automatic plug and play ie knows Harbaugh's offense.

If both Hill and Fleener are gone, you trade back and take 2 WRs....Adams and say Streeter.
I do want Fleener but if I had a choice:

1. Floyd because he does fit in nicely with what our offense does
2. Hill has the all the right answers but his resume is so short. I would take the risk though.
3. Jeffery could leap frog Hill IMO. People said alot of crap about him but he was rated as the top 3 wr coming out. He could be a steal at #30. Let's see how his pro day goes.

I have Floyd higher than Blackmon on my Big Board. I think he's going to be a monster.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
To answer your question - NO I wouldn't take Jeffery, Sanu, Randle over Fleener.

I'd go Fleener in 1st, Josh Robinson CB/KR in 2nd, Marvin Jones [4:30, 4:40 in 40] WR in the 3rd.

I think Marvin is going to be a hell of a football player.

I would be very supportive of such an outcome...

If the Niners could sign a speedy wideout as well in free agency, we happy.
Originally posted by pete98146:
Floyd and Wright most likely gone by #30. Of the guys left on the list, I'd draft Hill but be reluctant to take him in the first round. Hill be prove to be spectacular but it's gonna take him atleast a year to learn the pro routes whereas you draft Fleener and he's an automatic plug and play ie knows Harbaugh's offense.

If both Hill and Fleener are gone, you trade back and take 2 WRs....Adams and say Streeter.

this. I could stomach (get it?) Jeffery in the 2nd, and I'd be cool w'Randle there, too. I don't know if Sanu will get open in the NFL, and he isn't big (tall) enough to overcome that. Blackmon is sure to be gone. The rest of them? You never know with the draft. It seems unlikely that Wright or Floyd would slip, but Hill could be there. I would consider it a tough call between Fleener and Hill. Don't really want Konz or Dennard. I'd probably say Hill, Fleener, Jenkins, Glenn, or trade back (even though Glenn and Jenkins will likely be gone, too). Would not trade up for anyone, unless we gave up a 4th or less.
Id take Jeffery but would risk taking Hill at 30 in tribute to Al Davis.
Floyd fits, but out of our range.
S. Hill, but we may have to jump over Hou to get him.
Jeffery is the one that intrigues me and I feel could be a target at #30 especially after his pro day
Fleener also could be that choice at #30 based on his proday

Fleener and Jeffery is just about even for me. Fleener just brings so much to the table in terms of talent, work ethic and most importantly, Harbaugh's system. He'd instantly compete and win over Walker for the second TE.

Still, Jeffery or Hill would fine additions, too.

Going crazy! A nice crazy though.
Share 49ersWebzone