There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the most wanted first rounder?

Who is the most wanted first rounder?

I've tried to keep it realistic for our possibilities of trading up. I'm presuming Floyd and Blackmon and the rest are too much to trade too. Some of these may go earlier if the pro days goes well but just want to find out who we as fans would like to see in red and gold next year
im gonna go none of the above... Mike Wallace is the most wanted first rounder :P
1) Stephen Hill.
2) Coby Fleener.
3) Peter Konz.

In that order of availability.
I am really liking Hill. I watched him some in college and at the combine. He has size and speed. A year in the weight room on the NFL level and his size, speed, and strength will be hard to stop. I believe he will be an over the middle WR and one that can take the top off of a defense after a year or so.
Your list is missing Coby Fleener, so I'm not going to vote.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

I was going to put him in but I think if we want him we'll trade up our 2nd to get him
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

Edited
Wright got my vote but realistically it will be Hill, Fleenor, or Jenkins.
What does Fleener play?
Originally posted by miked1978:

Just want to know who's the most wanted, realistically we're going to struggle for a few them but they are possibilities

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
What does Fleener play?

Anywhere he wants he's a beast
Originally posted by miked1978:

I'd be okay with any of those three. Oh and it's Fleener by the way. Sorry , I don't mean to be a know it all, but bungled names is a pet-peeve of mine.
hill
fleener
wright
janoris jenkins if he falls to us but if seahawks end up mario williams then i say we go after a guard assuming we dont pick up nicks or grubbs
can't believe the mike wallace option isn't running away with this poll, the man is a sure thing unlike all the other options.
Originally posted by smithc28:
I was going to put him in but I think if we want him we'll trade up our 2nd to get him

So they're going to trade up about 22-30 picks to draft a guy they could have gotten previously? Not sure what people are thinking but if Fleener makes it to the 49ers pick and they don't draft him, he's still going to be gone in the first 6-8 picks of Round 2.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM ]