There are 438 users in the forums
Who is the most wanted first rounder?
- 1 2
Who is the most wanted first rounder?
Mar 3, 2012 at 4:21 AM
- Fricker
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,634
im gonna go none of the above... Mike Wallace is the most wanted first rounder :P
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:44 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,352
1) Stephen Hill.
2) Coby Fleener.
3) Peter Konz.
In that order of availability.
2) Coby Fleener.
3) Peter Konz.
In that order of availability.
Mar 3, 2012 at 6:06 AM
- ace8016
- Veteran
- Posts: 146
I am really liking Hill. I watched him some in college and at the combine. He has size and speed. A year in the weight room on the NFL level and his size, speed, and strength will be hard to stop. I believe he will be an over the middle WR and one that can take the top off of a defense after a year or so.
Mar 3, 2012 at 6:27 AM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Your list is missing Coby Fleener, so I'm not going to vote.
Mar 3, 2012 at 6:40 AM
- smithc28
- Veteran
- Posts: 366
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Your list is missing Coby Fleener, so I'm not going to vote.
I was going to put him in but I think if we want him we'll trade up our 2nd to get him
Mar 3, 2012 at 6:42 AM
- smithc28
- Veteran
- Posts: 366
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Your list is missing Coby Fleener, so I'm not going to vote.
Edited
Mar 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,631
Wright got my vote but realistically it will be Hill, Fleenor, or Jenkins.
Mar 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,957
What does Fleener play?
Mar 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM
- smithc28
- Veteran
- Posts: 366
Originally posted by miked1978:
Wright got my vote but realistically it will be Hill, Fleenor, or Jenkins.
Just want to know who's the most wanted, realistically we're going to struggle for a few them but they are possibilities
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
What does Fleener play?
Anywhere he wants he's a beast
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM
- GorefullBore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,451
Originally posted by miked1978:
Wright got my vote but realistically it will be Hill, Fleenor, or Jenkins.
I'd be okay with any of those three. Oh and it's Fleener by the way. Sorry , I don't mean to be a know it all, but bungled names is a pet-peeve of mine.
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
hill
fleener
wright
fleener
wright
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
janoris jenkins if he falls to us but if seahawks end up mario williams then i say we go after a guard assuming we dont pick up nicks or grubbs
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:41 PM
- bleeds9ersredandgold
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,192
can't believe the mike wallace option isn't running away with this poll, the man is a sure thing unlike all the other options.
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,458
Originally posted by smithc28:
I was going to put him in but I think if we want him we'll trade up our 2nd to get him
So they're going to trade up about 22-30 picks to draft a guy they could have gotten previously? Not sure what people are thinking but if Fleener makes it to the 49ers pick and they don't draft him, he's still going to be gone in the first 6-8 picks of Round 2.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM ]
- 1 2