There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post combine mock v1

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
If you didn't get it right the first time, try 4 more times I guess

Also with such an empty draft at RB, Richardson becomes even MORE valuable.

I guess you missed the part about "you might be right about Richardson." No worries, someday I'll be as smart as you.

Just playing bro. I appreciate the effort put into it! Good job! I always enjoy your mocks, and insight. You probably know more than me.

I guess you missed the part about "you might be right about Richardson." No worries, someday I'll be as smart as you.

Just playing bro. I appreciate the effort put into it! Good job! I always enjoy your mocks, and insight. You probably know more than me.

Nah, we're all just having fun here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am sorry I yelled at you
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Nah, we're all just having fun here.

The love is this thread makes my penis tingle.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 2, 2012 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I know the Rams sucked major ass at CB last year but I just dont see them not drafting Blackmon to help Bradford.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I agree, if Hill is gone Fleener has got to be the pick.

This, If this plays out maybe we can get Randle in the 2nd

If we got Fleener and Randle id be like this

Great mock. I could see it falling that way. I trust the FO and believe that we'll get a quality stud at #30 regardless of who it is.

and this vid belongs in the Greatest Niner thread ever, i am literally

Off topic but that kid is famous in Liverpool as he did it on live tv nationwide after we won a cup.

Back on topic - Nice mock most mocks are having us take Fleener but I want Fleener and Hill how can we make this happen?
cc, I didn't see anything in there about Davis , Fleener, Walker, mentioning our current WR, craps. Do you have a hunch he may be gone....because that is what i think is going to happen. If so, can you imagine picking up wallace (currently tendered $2.75 mil, and no one thinks he is going to accept that), AFTER we trade craps and his $4.5mil/yr salary to elsewhere (for equal value). By doing that we have an extra $4.5 to spend on wallace, so add another $4.5 and we could have a shot at wallace. Now look at that:
Davis, Walker, Fleener, Wallace, Morgan...oh, baby. That would be a matchup anyone would hate to defend against. A lot of IFs tho.