There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams to trade #2 pick

Originally posted by mike:
idk about that, he has no receivers, at least we have VD they don't even have that. Even with an injury last year, he's had a way better start to his young career than alex had lol.

They're still far from catching us especially once we add some receivers, but they can make some serious ground with a healthy team and all of these picks they'll get.

at least the rams have the decency to get him a good coach

that ebing said he is decent but he doesnt throow deep at all
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by susweel:
RG 3 is gonna bust in the nfl.

i agree.

Susweel didn't you say that about Cam last year? Lol
Originally posted by jimrat201:
RG3 in the classroom with Mariucci

Saw that. I think he's going to be a good pro. The rub is that he will likely wind up in Cleveland or Washington - two places where good players go to die.
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

i agree.

Susweel didn't you say that about Cam last year? Lol

Nope, I actually said Cam was gonna be a star. Go back and look.
JUST SAYIN DOE:

"SI.com's Peter King confirms the Rams have already received a trade "feeler" for the No. 2 pick from a team "you would never expect."

Let the intrigue begin. Our initial guesses are the Chiefs, Eagles, Broncos, and perhaps the Jets. Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel and GM Scott Pioli were blown away by RGIII over the weekend. Griffin told King he "really enjoyed" his time with Andy Reid, and the Eagles have a pair of second-rounders in addition to Asante Samuel and DeSean Jackson to dangle in front of St. Louis. Regardless, the Browns and Redskins remain the heavy favorites to land RGIII"

Eagles?? Wow

Why do say that? I think he will be somehwere between Vick and ole Raw grade nuclear.
Originally posted by spizzy:
JUST SAYIN DOE:

"SI.com's Peter King confirms the Rams have already received a trade "feeler" for the No. 2 pick from a team "you would never expect."

Let the intrigue begin. Our initial guesses are the Chiefs, Eagles, Broncos, and perhaps the Jets. Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel and GM Scott Pioli were blown away by RGIII over the weekend. Griffin told King he "really enjoyed" his time with Andy Reid, and the Eagles have a pair of second-rounders in addition to Asante Samuel and DeSean Jackson to dangle in front of St. Louis. Regardless, the Browns and Redskins remain the heavy favorites to land RGIII"

Eagles?? Wow

not eagles especially after vicks contract
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
JUST SAYIN DOE:

Eagles?? Wow

not eagles especially after vicks contract

Well, cap-wise, it works because they give up Desean(tagged=really expensive for a year) and Asante also has a decent sized contract, while they get an extremely talented(and cheap until the rookie contract is up) backup for when Vick's annual injury comes along. Then you would have to assume they'd release vick in a few years when they need to sign RG3.(most of Vick's contract is front loaded so the next few years is most of the 35 million guaranteed anyway)

The real problem with this isn't the money, it's the fact that they're giving up two starters, both underperformed but both are still pro-bowl talents, on top of whatever picks they have to give up that might have helped replace desean and asante. You don't move forward as a team by thinning out the talent to get a backup QB.
LOL wow man. If you have ever seen an RG3 interview you would know Leaf couldn't hold his jock. Hes a good guy , great teammate, and a phenomenal player
This.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Browns
This.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Of course they were going to trade it. They can't trade Bradford because of the cap hit they'd take, and they're not going to keep it. This isn't even a rumor, it's friggin obvious lol. RG3 is gonna be legit though, I honestly feel like anyone thinking he'll be a bust is insane. He is insanely talented.
This. Trade isn't an option either, nobody would take over this contract.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
I hope he learns to play smart run when you have too...and doesnt take any big hits with his playing style. He has the talent
[ Edited by dmax on Feb 29, 2012 at 9:43 AM ]