Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Revised top 10 WR:
1. Justin Blackmon
2. Michael Floyd - put him slightly above Hill based on his route running ability
3. Stephen Hill
4. Chris Givens
5. A.J. Jenkins
6. Rueben Randle - Starting to get a little down on him,
7. Kendall Wright - still think he projects best as a slot WR
8. Alshon Jeffery - Starting to grow on me, much better at routes then I gave him credit for before. I also like how physical he plays with CBs, CBs have a hard time pressing him at the line. He will probably go up when I revise the rankings next time
9. Marvin Jones
10. Joe Adams - his YAC ability gets him in the top 10.
Changes from last board: Slid Randle down 2 spots, took Tommy Streeter out of top 10 because I think he will be a late 3rd rounder, gave a bump to Kendall and Jeffery.
I see some sites are starting to put Chris Givens in the 2nd, glad they could come around Next up is people need to start looking at AJ Jenkins and move him up.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Still adjusting it, but here is my current BPA board for WR's
1. Blackmon- Best WR entering draft since Megatron.
2. K. Wright- Dynamic, deep threat.
3. Hill- I hate the idea of ranking someone this raw, this high, but the measurables are so good, it is hard to see a bust in him
4. Sanu- Just a stud on the field.
5. Floyd- I think overrated as a player. Still very good, but not elite.
5. Jenkins- Getting better all the time. Really like the kid. Superb footwork.
6. Quick- Huge upside. Very impressed with his potential.
7. J. Wright- Completely overlooked this offseason, but a terrific player
8. Marvin Jones- Consistently solid this offseason. Not dynamic, but steady.
9. Givens- Pretty good WR. I think he has third round value. Just in a deep field this year.
10. Adams- runs crisp routes, and drives defenders off well, as shown in the Senior Bowl.
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.