There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Richardson makes it out of the top 15 picks, would you trade up to get him?

If Richardson makes it out of the top 15 picks, would you trade up to get him?

The Niners and Harbaugh are an anomaly in today's pass happy NFL. They are a run first, pass second offense that looks to control the clock and play field position with a great defense and great special teams. If the only franchise RB in the draft was available at pick #16, would you trade up to get him? IMO this would be a bold move, but something that Harbaugh and Baalke might be willing and able to pull off. Your thoughts.........
Not with the amount of talent coming out next season at RB. I think Gore and Hunter can do what they did this year, maybe replace Dixon with a mid or late round rb.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
no.
My Madden instinct leads me to highly agree with you but realistically I don't see it happen. We lose draft picks for one situational guy. Granted this would be the guy:

Hell No
it's tempting, but no
No. But we DO NEED A RB. Gore was always hurt and tired at the end of the season and in the playoffs. He's really hit the wall. We need our future RB soon.
Depends on what you have to give up, but if I don't have to give up much more than a 3rd rounder, I would do it.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Depends on what you have to give up, but if I don't have to give up much more than a 3rd rounder, I would do it.

It would cost the Niners a 2nd and 3rd at least to move up from 30 to 16. Just not worth it for a running back.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No. But we DO NEED A RB. Gore was always hurt and tired at the end of the season and in the playoffs. He's really hit the wall. We need our future RB soon.

The question is, will the Niners wait for next year when the draft is supposedly loaded at RB (Montee Ball, Ray Graham, Denard Robinson, etc.) or make a move this year. I just think that anything is possible when this team is only two bad plays away for playing in the Super Bowl.
No
You didn't have an option for "I'd rather barbeque my di*k while it's still attached, then eat it with a side of stir-fried balls and a taint-skin salad."
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
You didn't have an option for "I'd rather barbeque my di*k while it's still attached, then eat it with a side of stir-fried balls and a taint-skin salad."

It wouldn't fit on one line......
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
You didn't have an option for "I'd rather barbeque my di*k while it's still attached, then eat it with a side of stir-fried balls and a taint-skin salad."

It wouldn't fit on one line......

Cool. I voted no
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
You didn't have an option for "I'd rather barbeque my di*k while it's still attached, then eat it with a side of stir-fried balls and a taint-skin salad."

It wouldn't fit on one line......

Cool. I voted no

Figured that much on my own........