There are 364 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who Would You Rather Draft?

Who Would You Rather Draft?

Me personally imop I like both these W.R's Hill has a good hieght advantage at 6-5 tall wich would make him a threat on 3rd down and in the RZ Reuben Randle seems like a decent W.R with a chance to have potenial in the NFL..Who would you rather the 49ers draft Hill Or Randle.?
If both were available at the same pick, and it were to be used on one or the other i would pick Randle. I think he projects to have a bigger upside IMO than Hill. Although i do like both.
Randle probably goes earlier, but Hill is intriguing.
They both have good hieght will Hill at 6-5 he could be another Calvin Johnson or Plaxico Burres or Vincent Jackson at that hieght of 6-5 hHill would defenitly be a target and a threat..Same with Randle 6-4 could be a solid W.R as well Im really a fan of any W.R at the hieght of 6-4 or 6-5..I like Hill but wouldn't be upset if they draft Randle..
Both, at the same time
Hill:
28 rec 820 yards 29.3 average 82 long 5 td

Basically looks like a deep threat and not much more. That or he played in a Tim Tebow offense catching the ball 3 times a game and took 20 yard catches and made them 80 yard TDs. Only 4 Tds, 430 yards, 21 rec in previous 2 years

Randle:
53 Rec, 917 yards 17.3 average, 59 long 8 TDs

Only 5 tds, 717 yards, 44 rec, in previous 2 years, probably held down by LSU's QBs. LSU's WRs have really been hit or miss in the NFL

So both really don't have much previous production. Really could be hit or miss.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Hill:
28 rec 820 yards 29.3 average 82 long 5 td

Basically looks like a deep threat and not much more. That or he played in a Tim Tebow offense catching the ball 3 times a game and took 20 yard catches and made them 80 yard TDs. Only 4 Tds, 430 yards, 21 rec in previous 2 years

Randle:
53 Rec, 917 yards 17.3 average, 59 long 8 TDs

Only 5 tds, 717 yards, 44 rec, in previous 2 years, probably held down by LSU's QBs. LSU's WRs have really been hit or miss in the NFL

So both really don't have much previous production. Really could be hit or miss.

I would still give the advantage to Randle. The limited route tree in GT's offense really worries me. Can this be overcome? Sure. Both are on the raw side, but I feel like Randle could develop a little quicker due to his being in a more complex offense. I really liked Randle's highlights, and think that he is further along in his development as a Wr. Hill on the other hand seems a little more limited to me at this point.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Feb 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I would still give the advantage to Randle. The limited route tree in GT's offense really worries me. Can this be overcome? Sure. Both are on the raw side, but I feel like Randle could develop a little quicker due to his being in a more complex offense. I really liked Randle's highlights, and think that he is further along in his development as a Wr. Hill on the other hand seems a little more limited to me at this point.

it worried scouts of calvin johnson as well

the dude is 6 5 and will run a 4.4

i would take him in the 2nd hands down
randle seems more consistent! draft him and get meachem and we are set at WR
btw limited route tree affects most prospects

blackmon, wright (maybe most limited out of top WRs) jeffery sanu

only one is floyd
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

it worried scouts of calvin johnson as well

the dude is 6 5 and will run a 4.4

i would take him in the 2nd hands down
I agree this W.R Hill at 6-5 could be the next Vincent Jackson or even Calvin Johnson he for suree has the hieght as VJ and CJ I would be happy if the 9ers draft Hill
and Specially with the grat Coaching staff the 49ers have he would be a perfect fit in the 9ers offence at 6-5 creating match up problems being a big threat on 3rd down and in the RZ he would be a nice tall Target for A Smith.