Newbie (to this site) giving this a whirl.
1. Chase Minnifield CB/KR UVA 6'0" 185 This kid is going to be a steal. Can contribute right away as a CB and on Special Teams.
2. Chandler Jones DE/OLB Syracuse 6' 5" 251 Can either play DE or OLB. Underrated Pass Rusher. Brother of Arthur Jones of the Ravens and MMA fighter Jon Jones. With Aldon Smith getting more reps this year, Jones could be the new third down pass rush specialist.
3. Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M 6'4" 217. Son of Former 49ers Safety from two Superbowl teams. Fuller would have been a first round pick had he declared for the draft after his Junior year. Injuries slowed him his Senior year, but he still ended up A&M's all time leading WR. Fuller has size, amazing ability to catch the ball, is effective on sideline routes and slants, and is able to get separation.
4. Michael Egnew, TE Missouri 6' 6" 251. Extremely athletic. Great hands. Former basketball player. Egnew was a first team All-American in 2010. Needs work with blocking, but does not shy away from contact and has a great work ethic.
5. Ryan Miller OG Colorado 6' 7" 298 Great pass and run blocker. Athletic enough to pull/trap. Mentored younger students at Columbine High School
6. Tramain Thomas S Arkansas 6' 0" 192. Good pass defender. 5 Int last season.
7. Darrell Scott, RB South Florida 6'1 239 Great speed for his size. Numbers hurt this season due to missed time with injury. NFL body, leaving college early. Worth giving a shot for the RB mix. Could replace Dixon with more potential