Thanks for the input guys. I'm glad I put this post up because it helped put a couple things into perspective. After reading your posts here are my thoughts.
1. Ahmad Brooks is more of a priority than Carlos Rodgers. Brooks is a complete OLB and those are hard to find. Plus we have no one behind him on the depth chart. Rodgers had a great year and I would like to have him back but we have depth at the CB position and there are some solid FA's out there if he decides to be too pricey.
2. IF Brooks is retained then Curry in the 2nd would be a waste. If that scenario plays out I say we pick up an OLB project round 5+.
3. I agree with the Brian Quick posts. The guy looks like a stud!
4. 2nd round tender on Larry Grant is a great idea. Honestly didn't even think of that.
5. It's hard to predict what will happen to Snyder. I would love to have him back but also think it would be a mistake to get into a bidding war for him. Keep in mind the Giants broke the bank on Baas last year so these things do happen.
6. My next mock will include rounds 5-7. I will be targeting projects at positions of need Safety, OLB, RB, Return Specialist.
7. Anthoney Costanzo plays for the Colts.
[ Edited by mavfd9er on Feb 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM ]