Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 527 users in the forums

Janoris Jenkins Bandwagon

Browse 49ers books and videos
posted a thread on him last year thinking he was going to declare and saw he decided to stay one more year. The guy is a baller if he can keep his head on his shoulders.
I like the guy. All the talent in the world with lots of off the field issues. I hope he gets his head on straight and was humbled by the release from Florida.
Let me get a 1st class seat on this bandwagon
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Id be down if he was BPA or we didn't re-sign Rogers. Especially if we could get him to add about 5-7 pounds and get him as close to 190 as possible.
Originally posted by sfout:
Id be down if he was BPA or we didn't re-sign Rogers. Especially if we could get him to add about 5-7 pounds and get him as close to 190 as possible.

wish he was a little taller... 5'10 ughhhh
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by sfout:
Id be down if he was BPA or we didn't re-sign Rogers. Especially if we could get him to add about 5-7 pounds and get him as close to 190 as possible.

wish he was a little taller... 5'10 ughhhh

Preaching to the choir. He's a too undersized in both weight and heigh for my liking. I've got my heart set on a 5'11 190-195 type player.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
I'm definitely on the bandwagon.

Anyone think he drops to mid 2nd round cause of his off the field issues? Wouldn't mind trading up from number 30 in the 2nd round for him
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I'm definitely on the bandwagon.

Anyone think he drops to mid 2nd round cause of his off the field issues? Wouldn't mind trading up from number 30 in the 2nd round for him

Id do that if it got us another 3rd rounder.

Jenkins, Brandon Jenkins at 60, Stephen Hill with the extra 3rd, and Senio Kelemente at 90. oh man that would be amazing. Just an idea though.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I'm definitely on the bandwagon.

Anyone think he drops to mid 2nd round cause of his off the field issues? Wouldn't mind trading up from number 30 in the 2nd round for him
I don't think he'll make it out of the first. Especially with the patriots 2 first rounders, weak secondary, and their penchant for drafting florida gators
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by smacII:
I don't think he'll make it out of the first. Especially with the patriots 2 first rounders, weak secondary, and their penchant for drafting florida gators

true that. Pats will either draft a WR/DB tandem or double on DBs with those picks.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by sfout:
Id be down if he was BPA or we didn't re-sign Rogers. Especially if we could get him to add about 5-7 pounds and get him as close to 190 as possible.

wish he was a little taller... 5'10 ughhhh

Preaching to the choir. He's a too undersized in both weight and heigh for my liking. I've got my heart set on a 5'11 190-195 type player.

enkins shut down aj green and julion jones twice
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by smacII:
I don't think he'll make it out of the first. Especially with the patriots 2 first rounders, weak secondary, and their penchant for drafting florida gators

ya good point
This guy is such a douche. I doubt we'll draft an idiot like that.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
posted a thread on him last year thinking he was going to declare and saw he decided to stay one more year. The guy is a baller if he can keep his head on his shoulders.


where else would his head be?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone