LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 181 users in the forums

The Official Senior Bowl GAMEDAY Thread

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by sfout:
Did Joe Adams drop that pass or was it poorly thrown? I am watching online and missed the replay.

it was poorly thrown

That's what I thought. How has Foles looked otherwise?

EDIT: That coverage by Hayward looked good to me....
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM ]
Did Joe Adams drop that pass or was it poorly thrown? I am watching online and missed the replay.

it was poorly thrown

looks solid at times, every now and then has a throw that leaves you like this ...
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. VERY impressive RAC by Robinson. I have not thought he was all that impressive of a player -- solid but not great -- but that was a heck of a run.

Would consider using a 5th on him.

heh, Robinson is a player. Should have read my scouting report on him
holy s**t, Moore just Peytoned at the LOS, then threw a dime to his FB running down the field
  • sfout
  • Veteran

it was poorly thrown

looks solid at times, every now and then has a throw that leaves you like this ...

sounds like his whole career in one sentence.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
holy s**t, Moore just Peytoned at the LOS, then threw a dime to his FB running down the field

That was pretty legit, with the pressure in his face and everything.

That was pretty legit, with the pressure in his face and everything.

kellen moore? the next brees
I haven't watched the whole game but some of my thoughts:
Lindley - I actually thought he looked better then I expected, should be a mid-to-late rounder
Cousins - I thought he looked awesome. I'd be shocked if he doesn't go in the 2nd. I love this dude's arm strength and quick release. He has to improve his touch and decision making.
Coples - By far a lock for top 10 and a good arguement for top 5. Talent is through the roof.
Wilson - looked like garbage
Kellen Moore - looked better then I thought, but still showed a weak arm
Doug Martin - WOW. I see why people were raving about him. Definately impressive back, love his lower body strength and accelleration.
Pead - I told you guys he was a playmaker
Gerrell Robinson - I told you guys he is a menace in the slot, which is where he made his TD cach and run. He is NOT a flanker/outside WR
Mike Adams - lock for 1st round, looked great
Iowa State O-lineman - can't spell his name, looked bad
Criner - he looked pretty good
CBs overall - looked pretty poor. Hayward is not a man cover CB but man is he a smart player.....
Kelemete - he cannot play tackle
Joe Adams - he may only be 170 pds but he is strong, quick and fast.

Only at the start of the 3rd so far....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. VERY impressive RAC by Robinson. I have not thought he was all that impressive of a player -- solid but not great -- but that was a heck of a run.

Would consider using a 5th on him.

heh, Robinson is a player. Should have read my scouting report on him

That was the first time I'd seen Robinson make a run like that. Granted I only watched him for a select few games (I can't watch every single one of course for each prospect), but to see he has that skill gives him a plus in my book.

Still needs development, but I give him a late 4th - early 6th round projection right now before the combine. We'll see what he looks like after combine/pro days are done.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Poor North Squad.....Terrible play calling....

......No air underneath that throw by weeden. he didn't rainbow that at all.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 28, 2012 at 3:52 PM ]

Lindley - I actually thought he looked better then I expected, should be a mid-to-late rounder
Cousins - I thought he looked awesome. I'd be shocked if he doesn't go in the 2nd. I love this dude's arm strength and quick release. He has to improve his touch and decision making.
Coples - By far a lock for top 10 and a good arguement for top 5. Talent is through the roof.
Doug Martin - WOW. I see why people were raving about him. Definately impressive back, love his lower body strength and accelleration.
Gerrell Robinson - I told you guys he is a menace in the slot, which is where he made his TD cach and run. He is NOT a flanker/outside WR
CBs overall - looked pretty poor. Hayward is not a man cover CB but man is he a smart player.....

Re: this post, and other notes.

* WR Adams - probably won't make it out of the 3rd round.

*OL Kelemete, Osemele - both will OGs in the NFL. I think it's silly they have them trying to play LT.

*OT Mike Adams - Thought he was a high second rounder at least. Probably a first rounder now.

*RB Martin - Best Senior RB. Period. Pead makes plays on STs, but running the ball he was not in Martin's league this week.

*OLB/DE Cam Johnson - Really like this guy. Looks great standing up. One of the only players to abuse LT Mike Adams. I would LOVE for us to use a 2nd rounder on him. Played OLB and excelled there in Virginia's 3-4 in 2010. Played DE mostly in the 4-3 when they switched this year, but so did Aldon at Mizzou. Johnson has the experience and skill. He deserves strong consideration.

would like to know what you liked about the SDSU QB, didn't impress me at all
and there he is further making my point
and there he is further making my point

Lindley has been pretty mediocre this week. Still think he's just a 4th round guy at best. Welp. With these all-star games over. It's time to start compiling the positional draft board for 2012, and wait for Combine/Pro Days to reshuffle before the big shebang in April.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
who won mvp?
Share 49ersWebzone