LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

drafting vontez burifect this yeat: why it would possibly be a grerat move

No thanks. Guy is a moron.
maybe in the 6th or 7th... he just does his own thing on defense, dont want him on our team
I would look at Acho as a possible conversion guy
"Cool Story Bro" Alert: We went to high school together. No, I'm not friends with the guy though. I believe he played against Toby Gerhart (who went to a rival HS) when Toby was just about to go to Stanford (so Tobys 5th year and I think Vontaze's sophomore year)...

Ok, well, carry on...
He'll be gone by the middle of round 1. He's big enough and fast enough but....
Originally posted by davidboutte:
He'll be gone by the middle of round 1. He's big enough and fast enough but....

He could use some Xanax?
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Heard Rey Lewis has been giving him advice.
I really want Coby Fleener in the first but i'd jump all over Burfict if he slipped to the second. I like my defensive players crazy.

I lived in Eugene in 2010 and watched him have a huge game against the ducks. Dude was an absolute menace. I'll take that talent all day.
Originally posted by Engleburger:
I really want Coby Fleener in the first but i'd jump all over Burfict if he slipped to the second. I like my defensive players crazy.

I lived in Eugene in 2010 and watched him have a huge game against the ducks. Dude was an absolute menace. I'll take that talent all day.

He'll be gone in the first. New England has 2 1st rounders, can't see them passing up a talent like his twice, they've also got the established locker room to handle his crazy ass.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Not a fit for us. He's strictly an ILB. But he will be just fine if he goes to a team with a strong locker room and a great leader at the LB position. Baltimore seems like a logical choice.

Share 49ersWebzone