There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

:::OFFICiAL::: 2012 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD

Mike Adams at 6'7 323lbs
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We will soon get numbers on height and weight for offensive linemen and tight ends. probably the most significant number today could be Georgia TE Orson Charles. Will he be at least 6'2, which is the speculation, or shorter.

Also don't forget Alshon Jeffries, he's weighing in with the TEs today .

seriously?
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ok, my buddy just emailed me and said that DeCastro's hands measured in at 10 inches. That's gotta be a typo right?

That is probably right.

It always boggles the mind how massive these guys are.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
We will soon get numbers on height and weight for offensive linemen and tight ends. probably the most significant number today could be Georgia TE Orson Charles. Will he be at least 6'2, which is the speculation, or shorter.

Also don't forget Alshon Jeffries, he's weighing in with the TEs today .

seriously?

think he is joking because the rumor/joke about Jeffery's supposed weight increase was that he wanted to be a TE lol.
I heard Alshon Jeffery dropped a few pounds

Any truth to that?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Any truth to that?

most likely some truth but I doubt we find out till tomorrow or saturday.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Any truth to that?

I will play the role of conspiracy theorist and say the Team Jeffery sent out these rumors to lower expectations so much that when he reports at 235, and runs a 4.72, people say...well, that was better than we thought. I sincerely doubt he shows up at the rumored 249 and runs a mid-4.8
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I will play the role of conspiracy theorist and say the Team Jeffery sent out these rumors to lower expectations so much that when he reports at 235, and runs a 4.72, people say...well, that was better than we thought. I sincerely doubt he shows up at the rumored 249 and runs a mid-4.8

lolz where in gods name did 249 come from? People seriously think he weights 250 right now??

In terms of rumors and speculation another prospect who is training at the same place says Jeffery is looking cut and that he definitely dropped some weight but hes not sure about how fast hell run.
Originally posted by sfout:

lolz where in gods name did 249 come from? People seriously think he weights 250 right now??

In terms of rumors and speculation another prospect who is training at the same place says Jeffery is looking cut and that he definitely dropped some weight but hes not sure about how fast hell run.
I dont know if I read it somewhere or if I dreamed it in my head but I thought I heard he is expecting to weigh in close to 220

Kalil came in at 6'6, 306; Reiff at 6'5, 313.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by sfout:

I dont know if I read it somewhere or if I dreamed it in my head but I thought I heard he is expecting to weigh in close to 220

lmao that is a great pic.....I heard his real goal is 225. If he played at 235 I would think that losing anything more then 10 pounds would be unrealistic and unhealthy(unless he really is somewhat fat, then maybe could get down to 220 and be healthy)
Originally posted by SF69ers:
That's unfortunate. I don't think it'll really dictate his stock much. The guy is just so talented.
Originally posted by saniner:
David DeCastro was 6-4 7/8th and weighed 316. He had 32 3/4 inch arms and 10 inch hands.

Solid measurables.

They can probably toss out the "oh, he may be asked to play RT" sentiments now...
Kalil came in at 6'6, 306; Reiff at 6'5, 313.

Jonathan Martin at 6'5, 312
Kevin Zeitler 6'3, 314
Peter Konz 6'5, 314

Coby Fleener at 6-6, 247, 33 3/8 arms with 10" hands
Originally posted by saniner:
Kevin Zeitler 6'3, 314
Peter Konz 6'5, 314

Coby Fleener at 6-6, 247, 33 3/8 arms with 10" hands