There are 728 users in the forums
:::OFFICiAL::: 2012 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD
Feb 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
Mike Adams at 6'7 323lbs
Feb 23, 2012 at 11:01 AM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We will soon get numbers on height and weight for offensive linemen and tight ends. probably the most significant number today could be Georgia TE Orson Charles. Will he be at least 6'2, which is the speculation, or shorter.
Also don't forget Alshon Jeffries, he's weighing in with the TEs today.
seriously?
Feb 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ok, my buddy just emailed me and said that DeCastro's hands measured in at 10 inches. That's gotta be a typo right?
That is probably right.
It always boggles the mind how massive these guys are.
Feb 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM
- sfout
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We will soon get numbers on height and weight for offensive linemen and tight ends. probably the most significant number today could be Georgia TE Orson Charles. Will he be at least 6'2, which is the speculation, or shorter.
Also don't forget Alshon Jeffries, he's weighing in with the TEs today.
seriously?
think he is joking because the rumor/joke about Jeffery's supposed weight increase was that he wanted to be a TE lol.
Feb 23, 2012 at 11:50 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
I heard Alshon Jeffery dropped a few pounds
Any truth to that?
Any truth to that?
Feb 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I heard Alshon Jeffery dropped a few pounds
Any truth to that?
most likely some truth but I doubt we find out till tomorrow or saturday.
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- MadDog49er
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 19,400
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:I heard Alshon Jeffery dropped a few pounds
Any truth to that?
I will play the role of conspiracy theorist and say the Team Jeffery sent out these rumors to lower expectations so much that when he reports at 235, and runs a 4.72, people say...well, that was better than we thought. I sincerely doubt he shows up at the rumored 249 and runs a mid-4.8
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:04 PM
- sfout
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I will play the role of conspiracy theorist and say the Team Jeffery sent out these rumors to lower expectations so much that when he reports at 235, and runs a 4.72, people say...well, that was better than we thought. I sincerely doubt he shows up at the rumored 249 and runs a mid-4.8
lolz where in gods name did 249 come from? People seriously think he weights 250 right now??
In terms of rumors and speculation another prospect who is training at the same place says Jeffery is looking cut and that he definitely dropped some weight but hes not sure about how fast hell run.
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by sfout:I dont know if I read it somewhere or if I dreamed it in my head but I thought I heard he is expecting to weigh in close to 220
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I will play the role of conspiracy theorist and say the Team Jeffery sent out these rumors to lower expectations so much that when he reports at 235, and runs a 4.72, people say...well, that was better than we thought. I sincerely doubt he shows up at the rumored 249 and runs a mid-4.8
lolz where in gods name did 249 come from? People seriously think he weights 250 right now??
In terms of rumors and speculation another prospect who is training at the same place says Jeffery is looking cut and that he definitely dropped some weight but hes not sure about how fast hell run.
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM
- MadDog49er
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 19,400
Kalil came in at 6'6, 306; Reiff at 6'5, 313.
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:38 PM
- sfout
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by sfout:I dont know if I read it somewhere or if I dreamed it in my head but I thought I heard he is expecting to weigh in close to 220
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I will play the role of conspiracy theorist and say the Team Jeffery sent out these rumors to lower expectations so much that when he reports at 235, and runs a 4.72, people say...well, that was better than we thought. I sincerely doubt he shows up at the rumored 249 and runs a mid-4.8
lolz where in gods name did 249 come from? People seriously think he weights 250 right now??
In terms of rumors and speculation another prospect who is training at the same place says Jeffery is looking cut and that he definitely dropped some weight but hes not sure about how fast hell run.
lmao that is a great pic.....I heard his real goal is 225. If he played at 235 I would think that losing anything more then 10 pounds would be unrealistic and unhealthy(unless he really is somewhat fat, then maybe could get down to 220 and be healthy)
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
That's unfortunate. I don't think it'll really dictate his stock much. The guy is just so talented.Originally posted by saniner:
David DeCastro was 6-4 7/8th and weighed 316. He had 32 3/4 inch arms and 10 inch hands.
Solid measurables.
They can probably toss out the "oh, he may be asked to play RT" sentiments now...
Feb 23, 2012 at 1:28 PM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Kalil came in at 6'6, 306; Reiff at 6'5, 313.
Jonathan Martin at 6'5, 312
Feb 23, 2012 at 1:29 PM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
Kevin Zeitler 6'3, 314
Peter Konz 6'5, 314
Coby Fleener at 6-6, 247, 33 3/8 arms with 10" hands
Peter Konz 6'5, 314
Coby Fleener at 6-6, 247, 33 3/8 arms with 10" hands
Feb 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by saniner:
Kevin Zeitler 6'3, 314
Peter Konz 6'5, 314
Coby Fleener at 6-6, 247, 33 3/8 arms with 10" hands
.