There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

:::OFFICiAL::: 2012 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD

One of my top graded players in the draft, Bobby Wagner, will not be at the combine. Has pneumonia. Will perform at campus workout in March.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
When do WR weigh ins happen?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
One of my top graded players in the draft, Bobby Wagner, will not be at the combine. Has pneumonia. Will perform at campus workout in March.

That's unfortunate. I don't think it'll really dictate his stock much. The guy is just so talented.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by THEMerts80:
Who am I keeping my eye out for, in regards to strong 40 times at WR and CB?

Chris Rainey from Florida gonna beze runnin a 4.2 and stuffs.

Bring on Saturday morning!!! Whoooooo hooooo !!!!!

WR - Randle, Hill, Sanu, Jeffry... expect 2-3days of people knocking these guys down because they dont match their height only to rebound if they run a good 40.

CB - Everyone, Im interested in that small school guy who's like 6'3 or something (cant remember the name of the top of my head but think hes ranked in the #4-7 range at the position)
Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama, 6-2, 192, 4.49, Projected Round: 1
Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana, 6-2, 204, 4.54, Projected Round: 2-3
No live streaming on NFL.com?
Ok, my buddy just emailed me and said that DeCastro's hands measured in at 10 inches. That's gotta be a typo right?
Originally posted by Joecool:
No live streaming on NFL.com?

Feb. 23-28, 2012 More than 300 top prospects for the 2012 NFL Draft will be invited to participate at the combine in Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. This event is a vital step in athletes achieving their NFL dreams. Watch the combine live on NFL.com and NFL Network, starting Saturday.
Originally posted by sfout:
When do WR weigh ins happen?

Tomorrow
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ok, my buddy just emailed me and said that DeCastro's hands measured in at 10 inches. That's gotta be a typo right?

That is probably right.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by sfout:
When do WR weigh ins happen?

Tomorrow

Gratze sir.
Harbaugh has a press conference in 15 minutes (1:15 ET). I don't see anyplace you can watch it live, though.
Wtf last couple of years it's been on live all week!!!
http://www.nfl.com/combine/live
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ok, my buddy just emailed me and said that DeCastro's hands measured in at 10 inches. That's gotta be a typo right?

David DeCastro was 6-4 7/8th and weighed 316. He had 32 3/4 inch arms and 10 inch hands.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
That's unfortunate. I don't think it'll really dictate his stock much. The guy is just so talented.
Originally posted by saniner:
David DeCastro was 6-4 7/8th and weighed 316. He had 32 3/4 inch arms and 10 inch hands.

Solid measurables.