There are 258 users in the forums

AB's 1st 2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock - Picks Thread - NE(49ersalldaway126) OTC

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Packers cant believe this player is still available, so they take clemson DT Brandon Thompson.

great fit as a 3-4 DE
Thanks, I figure he can play all over the d-line. Could fill in for the loss of Cullen Jenkins from the offseason.
TexasNiner seems to be dead...
you should we make a community pick here?
yeah we should make a community pick, They took Konz in rd 1, they can use more defensive, CB is huge need.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
yeah we should make a community pick, They took Konz in rd 1, they can use more defensive, CB is huge need.

The Giants could honestly use another TE(Ballard is a free agent) or even more offensive line(OT's, both sides) help IMO.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Jan 31, 2012 at 3:36 AM ]
Wait wait. Pick BPA.
[ Edited by communist on Jan 29, 2012 at 5:34 AM ]
AB just make his pick so we can get moving. A 8 hour rule must go into effect so we dont have to wait days.
A 4-3 LB is their next biggest need. Sean Spence from Miami or Barry Wagner Utah St.?
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Jan 29, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
AB just make his pick so we can get moving. A 8 hour rule must go into effect so we dont have to wait days.

+1

6 hours.
Does Boise need to be replaced?
Nice pick AB.
The Baltimore Ravens select

ILB Bobby Wagner, Utah State

One of my favorite small school players in the draft. He always stood out to me whenever I watched him in games against Boise State. Had a great week at the Senior Bowl and looks to be climbing up draft boards. Ray Lewis is said to be returning again next year, but the Ravens need to think about the future. If they resign free agent McClain next to Lewis in the middle, Wagner will probably serve as a nickle-LB in his first year, but has the looks of a starting caliber player at the next level.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Jan 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]
oh really?
Share 49ersWebzone