LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Marvins "Big" McNutt (Heard around the world) - Bandwagon

Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa Height: 6-4. Weight: 215. Projected 40 Time: 4.58. Projected Round (2012): 2.

Was the best WR in the Big ten. He may be worth a look in the second rd. I'm on board....Whose coming with Me????

He was a High School QB who was converted to a WR in College. So his potential is still through the roof. I really like this kid. Always played big in the big games.
horrible name for a WR, DO NOT WANT
I like McNutt. The way he plays actually reminds me a lot of Terrell Owens. He's not as fast, and he's closer to 6-2 than 6-4 (as we see, height listed is exaggerated for these guys each year), but I think if we don't grab a receiver in the 1st or 2nd, McNutt could be a legitimate option in the 3rd or 4th.
I really respect your opinion OTC. One of the reasons I like the kid is that he's a willing blocker. Iowa is a run heavy program and he was still able to put up solid numbers and progress with a new QB. I like your Stephen Hill selection also, I think this is a pretty deep receiver class so taking a RG or OLB in the first makes sense to me.
Deceptively fast, and I dissagree on the horrible name comment
"Were going to bust a McNutt on your face! Sprinkle some Crabs on you and infect you with VD!"

Sometimes you feel like a McNutt sometimes you don't.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Sometimes you feel like a McNutt sometimes you don't.
Im a fan of Marvin McNutt, especially in the 3rd round.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
"Were going to bust a McNutt on your face! Sprinkle some Crabs on you and infect you with VD!"

epic....absolutely epic...The std receivers.

I really like this guy and Michael Floyd in the draft.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
2nd? I want him in the first!
Originally posted by solidg2000:

....classic
I live just outside Iowa City and watched McNutt closely for the last couple of years. He has unreal hands and would be a great redzone target that can go up for the ball. Character kid that is a great blocker in the run game too. Definate 49er type player
Have him as a strong 3rd round candidate, but would rather Streeter, Fuller, or Hill in the 2nd.
Share 49ersWebzone