I think that you need to organize the information in chunks and then have a separate page for each each chunk .
On the page for 2012 prospects, you have the 2011 prospects directly below on the same page, and on the right you have your rankings for 2011.
If you put stats for each player, you need to make sure the format is easy to read.
My best guess is that you need someone (an expert?) to help you organize the website.
Suggestions would be to have:
1. section for 2012 draft prospects with one page for overall, and a page for each position.
2. section for 2012 free agents organized by position with UFA and RFA grouped separately.
3. section for team needs organized by division
4. section for past drafts--keep all information on past drafts there, basically out of sight unless someone wants to go there.
4. links to other draft websites.
I think that you should continue with your work.