LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech, WR

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d82764080/article/workout-wonder-hill-suddenly-under-the-scouting-microscope?module=HP11_content_stream

Great article!

Evaluating Hill's game tape, I see a big, physical receiver with exceptional speed and quickness. He excels at running the vertical portion of the route tree (go route, post and deep cross) and his ability to run past defenders is accentuated by the deception of the Yellow Jackets' triple-option offense. As a pass catcher, Hill shows strong hands and gives the quarterback a huge target with his enormous catching radius (33 3/8-inch arms and a 79 1/2-inch wingspan). He has a penchant for coming down with acrobatic catches in a crowd, and his ability to win contested balls makes him a dangerous weapon in the red zone.

He can be just like Aldon, a secondary threat who plays on limited snaps, but makes a hella of an impact. We would use him the same way GT used him and it would acclimate him to the game easier.

I am really starting to like this kid more and more from what I've read and seen so far. Will he get passed Houston and NE is STILL the ?
I dont think Hill make us to us at 30, I want this guy on the team though but I wouldnt trade up for him either
I'd be willing to give up our 1st and 4th to move up and snag him.
I'm hoping that Alshon Jeffery surprises people with an excellent Pro Day. If that was the case, Hill could be available for us, or Jeffery.
Hill is my draft crush this year. I want him on this roster so bad. He has the potential to become an elite number 1 and he gives something Alex has never had at wr, size.
Hill's Pro Day is tomorrow.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I'm hoping that Alshon Jeffery surprises people with an excellent Pro Day. If that was the case, Hill could be available for us, or Jeffery.

This!

I'm like you SF, Jeffery or Hll at #30 with Fleener being another candidate. To be honest, I am starting to feel real good about our chances at #30.

And at Hill's Pro Day...
D. Orlando Ledbetter ‏ @AJCFalcons Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Stephen Hill caught all 12 passes thrown to him by QB Eric Ward at Georgia Tech's Pro Day.

He caught all the passes, yippppppeeee! K, now. How about some info on his route running?

Originally posted by ninertico:

This!

I'm like you SF, Jeffery or Hll at #30 with Fleener being another candidate. To be honest, I am starting to feel real good about our chances at #30.

And at Hill's Pro Day...
D. Orlando Ledbetter ‏ @AJCFalcons Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Stephen Hill caught all 12 passes thrown to him by QB Eric Ward at Georgia Tech's Pro Day.

He caught all the passes, yippppppeeee! K, now. How about some info on his route running?

Hill, Fleener, or Jeffery (if he performs well at his pro day)

It's good to hear about Hill catching the passes, but I'm more interested to hear about what routes he ran.
can anyone confirm if baalke or any of ou scouts are there? does anyone remember if harbaugh, baalke and scouts were at aldons pro day? matter fact i think i remember hearing harbaugh being there to see gabbert
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
can anyone confirm if baalke or any of ou scouts are there? does anyone remember if harbaugh, baalke and scouts were at aldons pro day? matter fact i think i remember hearing harbaugh being there to see gabbert

any chance he was trying to a get a look at Aldon instead?
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont think Hill make us to us at 30, I want this guy on the team though but I wouldnt trade up for him either
I'm not disagreeing. You never know what will happen with Free Agency and all those WR's that need to be signed. Teams like Chicago or Houston could sign VJax and or Colston and then not go with a WR in the 1st.

I am all for trading for any guy we want. Last year didn't we have like 11 picks to package together though...
Originally posted by vrabbit:
any chance he was trying to a get a look at Aldon instead?

this

im sure peole just assumed it was gabbert
Share 49ersWebzone