There are 143 users in the forums

Brian Quick - WR - Appalachian State

I'm surprised no one mentions him since he is 20 feet tall.

I think he may have a chance of being a nice prospect in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Originally posted by TommyFrazier:
I'm surprised no one mentions him since he is 20 feet tall.

I think he may have a chance of being a nice prospect in the 2nd or 3rd round.

arguably the most intriguing WR prospect for me because I've heard great things about him and he's from a small school

Josh Buchanan does a GREAT job as far as small school scouting goes https://twitter.com/#!/JoshBDraft

Gotta check out his work on Quick at http://www.jbscouting.com/ to get a better feel for him, Josh thinks he's the 5th best WR prospect behind only Blackmon, Jeffery, Wright, and Floyd
he has some video on the web zone scouting reports 2012--offense .... he looks really good, tall and can pluck the ball out of the air

niners may have some advantage in scouting him too, as they can ask daniel kilgore about him
Originally posted by hofer36:
he has some video on the web zone scouting reports 2012--offense .... he looks really good, tall and can pluck the ball out of the air

niners may have some advantage in scouting him too, as they can ask daniel kilgore about him

Well hopefully are scouting units have already done some homework on the kid since they picked up Kilgore from there
  • sfout
  • Veteran
2011 youtube highlights.

He's got a lot of YAC clips on this video, definitely looks like a solid choice for offense.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]
Has anyone seen him play????? I'd be very happy with Quick, with the 63rd pick in the 2nd round if he lasts that long.

Aloha
hell yea, ive been high on this guy for awhile given his talents, height, and projected round. I usually dont like the idea of taking WRs in the 1st round. So i say lets go for him!!!!!! lets use our 1st for another pass rusher or secondary man
I like the height.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I like the height.

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
hell yea, ive been high on this guy for awhile given his talents, height, and projected round. I usually dont like the idea of taking WRs in the 1st round. So i say lets go for him!!!!!! lets use our 1st for another pass rusher or secondary man

He looks really fluid for his size, I would actually hope he has a good enough draft season to become a fringe 1st rounder. Draft him in the first, Markelle Martin in the 2nd, Casey Hayward in the 3rd (praying he stays at this spot), Jaqiues Smith in the 4th. I would do anything for our draft to go that well.
Originally posted by sfout:
I like the height.

He looks really fluid for his size, I would actually hope he has a good enough draft season to become a fringe 1st rounder. Draft him in the first, Markelle Martin in the 2nd, Casey Hayward in the 3rd (praying he stays at this spot), Jaqiues Smith in the 4th. I would do anything for our draft to go that well.
yea i agree, i really like his yards after the catch...hes very elusive and hard to knock down. If he has a really good combine and senior bowl(if he is in it, im not sure) he might sneak his way into the end of the first but im hoping not. Id rather use a second on him or at least trade up a few in the second to snag him. BUT WE NEED TO GET THIS MOFO

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
I like the height.

yea i agree, i really like his yards after the catch...hes very elusive and hard to knock down. If he has a really good combine and senior bowl(if he is in it, im not sure) he might sneak his way into the end of the first but im hoping not. Id rather use a second on him or at least trade up a few in the second to snag him. BUT WE NEED TO GET THIS MOFO

I do believe he is a senior so hopefully we will see him.
possibility
Is this guy quick?
Damn that nigha tall
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Is this guy quick?

draft scout has him at 4.6 and change
Share 49ersWebzone