LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

Case Keenum not mentioned here?

This dude has beastie numbers out of Houston.

This season he's 32 TDS and 3 ints. A week ago he threw for 534yrds and 9, NINE TOUCHDOWNS!!!

[ Edited by ObePwnD on Nov 3, 2011 at 2:15 AM ]
  • Ether
  • Veteran
He'll be 24 by the time the draft rolls around. Alex is only 4 years older in his 7th NFL year.
he comes from that spread and teams are terrified because of that, from david kingler, andre ware, kevin kolb i would stay so far away from houston qbs
Injury history plus gimmick offense = PASS!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
he comes from that spread and teams are terrified because of that, from david kingler, andre ware, kevin kolb i would stay so far away from houston qbs

That's not true at all. Almost all college QB's play out of some kind of spread offense. What hurts him is his competition is weaker, he lacks mobility, Is probably more closer to 6' then 6'2" (NFL Draft Scout has him just over 6', officially 6'2") & has at best an average arm.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
If anyone has insider, "College stats won't carry Moore, Keenum."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog/_/name/nfl_draft/id/7177044/2012-nfl-draft-kellen-moore-case-keenum-face-big-questions
Systems QB-remember Ware?
Remember Colt Brennan?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Remember Colt Brennan?

Or Graham Harrell......
He comes from the kind of offense where his stats are massively inflated. His 6-1 or 6-0 height and lack of great athleticism will hurt him too. Assuming he makes it to one of the All-Star games, he'll have to show he can not only play with the best, but learn to operate an NFL offense.

Originally posted by Jcool:
If anyone has insider, "College stats won't carry Moore, Keenum."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog/_/name/nfl_draft/id/7177044/2012-nfl-draft-kellen-moore-case-keenum-face-big-questions

Jcool, sent you the article in your PM inbox, let me know if you got it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sfout:
Remember Colt Brennan?

Or Graham Harrell......

Graham Harrell is actually doing a pretty good job in GB that they were afraid of putting him on the practice squad. But I believe Harrell and Brennan would flourish in the WCO due to there abilities to spread the ball around.

Keenum, if he can list at 6'2" 210 at the Combine then he might have a shot at being drafted. Where he projects I don't know he could be all over the boards anywhere from the 2nd round down. Even though its a Spread offense 33 and 3 is pretty impressive with 300 attempts.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Jcool, sent you the article in your PM inbox, let me know if you got it.

After reading that, just another reason for me to HATE the concept of "ESPN insider".... they pretty much didn't say anything but the most basic well known info.
Looking at the highlights, is it me, or does he have a relatively low release point?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by sfout:
Remember Colt Brennan?

Or Graham Harrell......

Graham Harrell is actually doing a pretty good job in GB that they were afraid of putting him on the practice squad. But I believe Harrell and Brennan would flourish in the WCO due to there abilities to spread the ball around.

Keenum, if he can list at 6'2" 210 at the Combine then he might have a shot at being drafted. Where he projects I don't know he could be all over the boards anywhere from the 2nd round down. Even though its a Spread offense 33 and 3 is pretty impressive with 300 attempts.

Are you kidding me?

Colt Brennan can't even get a starting job in the UFL, and you still believe he can be a good QB in a west coast offense?
Share 49ersWebzone