LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 175 users in the forums

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

• jdean
  • Veteran
You know you are getting old when the players in this next draft are sons of player you used to root for. McDonald,minnifield, and our own jeff fuller's son, jeff fuller.
seniorbowl Senior Bowl

Hate to hear this. RT @CFBLIVE #Nebraska DT Jared Crick suffers season-ending injury tinyurl.com/3uc27bm
Originally posted by jreff22:
seniorbowl Senior Bowl

Hate to hear this. RT @CFBLIVE #Nebraska DT Jared Crick suffers season-ending injury tinyurl.com/3uc27bm

Yikes he is top 10- 15 talent

I don't think it will drop his stock too much but if for some reason he falls to us in the 2nd ( which I doubt) we have to take him he can come in as a rotational player and eventually take over Justin smith
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by jreff22:
seniorbowl Senior Bowl

Yikes he is top 10- 15 talent

I don't think it will drop his stock too much but if for some reason he falls to us in the 2nd ( which I doubt) we have to take him he can come in as a rotational player and eventually take over Justin smith

season ending will drop him for sure
OP...your site looks great, and your analysis is top notch as well.
Nice mock....I'll be happy with whatever top CB is on the board. This is a huge off-season and free agency will have a direct effect of our draft strategy. I haven't heard much talk about the effect the rookie wage scale will have on the draft. IMO with money not being the factor, teams will draft on need more heavily early then before. If you had a top 3 pick before, it was either QB, DL, OL. I think we will see RB, WR, CB, LB be in the mix now.
Share 49ersWebzone