LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

• DFlo
  • Veteran
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far

You can check it out here: http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable. Let me know if you can't read any.

As well I would love to hear your feedback!
[ Edited by DFlo on Oct 6, 2011 at 8:26 PM ]
Nice job. Wouldn't be mad with that pick, but I like Gilmore from South Carolina
nice one with janoris going to baltimore. im pretty sure ray and ed can sort him out :) as for the niners... i havent heard much of chase but i dont really watch college fb so i wouldnt know much about him
I have a problem with your draft order. You have 4 AFC Teams picking at 25-28(with 28 coming from the Saints in a 2011 trade) then 4 NFC Teams from 29-32.

It just can't happen with out a billion trades.

Other than that, it's ok... Seattle can't pass on a QB imo & I don't think Floyd is off the board before Jeffery.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Very nice presentation, I love it. But if not Minnifield, would love to land Mark Barron.

Absolutely love the pick, 2nd round Dwight Jones, 3rd round Lance Mitchell.
any chance we trade up and draft andrew luck?

jk i kid i kid
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Very nice presentation, I love it. But if not Minnifield, would love to land Mark Barron.

+1, would be happy with minnifield or mark barron.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We seriously need to solidify the Safety positions. I believe Barron can play both SS and FS.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We seriously need to solidify the Safety positions. I believe Barron can play both SS and FS.

We could honestly draft a CB, FS, and SS and I wouldn't complain. Hell we could do it again in 2013 and I would be fine with it.
Originally posted by jreff22:
We could honestly draft a CB, FS, and SS and I wouldn't complain. Hell we could do it again in 2013 and I would be fine with it.

Hell if a good enought OLB is there I'd take that too. Having 2 edge rushers will make us absolutely dominant.

Thank god! all the other 2012 mocks have us picking a DT!!! grr... well done sir for the CB selection
[ Edited by Milkman on Oct 7, 2011 at 2:00 AM ]
  • cgida
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

Our secondary is our achilles heal. Our front seven on D has been putting thepressure on opposing QB's but our secondary keeps breaking down late in games. Rogers is a nice addition but Spencer is a nickle at best. I hope we bring back Dashon but I am not holding my breath, the guy really lays it hard when he can he is just not a ballhawking Safety. 1 corner and a legitimate safety out of 2012 and our D will be tops in the league.
I love the pick. Minnifield is a ball hawk. He could also contribute to ST if Ginn doesn't return.

Well done!
Nice site and that would be a nice pickup.

As far as your site goes, I like the background of the picks. The only thing I would change is the top section of your website where it has your site name and a little field. Looks kinda generic to me. Maybe change it to a real field or something. Just my opinion.
I still don't get why everyone is on Barkley's bandwagon. I seriously doubt he comes out this year, and if he does, he will be lucky to get taken in the 1st.
Share 49ersWebzone