There are 317 users in the forums

Brock Osweiler

Originally posted by vrabbit:
thanks for the scouting report, so you're saying he's on the edge of being a Jamarcus Russell?

I ABSOLUTELY fell like he had no business declaring this year, not sure what was the worse decision, him or Stephen Hill coming out of Georgia Tech

Well he won't get fat, and he will actually work hard. But I don't think he can cut in the NFL and I agree it was a dumb decision to come out early.
did u see this guy play against Boise State? he loss the game for them so many times!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Reminds me of Mark Sanchez situation (only Sanchez was a Senior), had one good year and will probably selected high due to measurables and mechanics. From what I've seen, he moves pretty well in the pocket, teams no doubt will take that into account. I think from what SunDevil's scouting report of him, it will be in his interviews in where he losses or makes his money.
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/9/12/2420962/brock-osweiler-tattoo-misspelled-arizona-state

Oz's tattoo mistake^^

His tattoo reads
"Life life to it's fullest"
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/9/12/2420962/brock-osweiler-tattoo-misspelled-arizona-state

Oz's tattoo mistake^^

His tattoo reads
"Life life to it's fullest"

I see "Live life to its Fullest".

You can clearly see the difference between the lower case "v" and the lower case "f".
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Jan 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Travisty13:

You can clearly see the difference between the lower case "v" and the lower case "f".

you don't see the apostrophe in the "its"?

His tattoo actually reads like "Live life to it is Fullest" because of the apostrophe.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

you don't see the apostrophe in the "its"?

His tattoo actually reads like "Live life to it is Fullest" because of the apostrophe.

Yeah the apostrophe is incorrect. But you said the tattoo read "Life Life to it's Fullest" and went with the more obvious "v" and "f" incorrectness. I didn't even notice the apostrophe til you brought it up.
Yeah the apostrophe is incorrect. But you said the tattoo read "Life Life to it's Fullest" and went with the more obvious "v" and "f" incorrectness. I didn't even notice the apostrophe til you brought it up.

hahahah, my bad. Didn't even notice that.

I guess I have the same IQ as OZ!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Arizona State QB Brock Osweiler will forgo his senior season and enter the 2012 NFL draft.
Listed at a mountainous 6-foot-8, 240, Osweiler started only 15 games in college and departed after head coach Dennis Erickson's exit at ASU. He didn't want to play in new coach Todd Graham's spread offense. In his career, Osweiler completed 412-of-680 passes (60.6 percent) for 5,082 yards (7.47 YPA), 33 touchdowns, and 15 interceptions. More athletic than his size might suggest, Osweiler was recruited to play basketball at Gonzaga. While clearly a project, Osweiler is going to be a highly intriguing NFL prospect.

Now I understand why he chose to declare for the draft, I wasn't aware ASUs new HC ran the spread.
This guy makes Nate Davis look like a genius in comparison. Big and stupid is no way for a quarterback to be.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This guy makes Nate Davis look like a genius in comparison. Big and stupid is no way for a quarterback to be.

He's not accurate either. LOL. I can't see anything he does well other than being tall.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL you must be a Wildcat fan.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Arizona State QB Brock Osweiler will forgo his senior season and enter the 2012 NFL draft.
Listed at a mountainous 6-foot-8, 240, Osweiler started only 15 games in college and departed after head coach Dennis Erickson's exit at ASU. He didn't want to play in new coach Todd Graham's spread offense. In his career, Osweiler completed 412-of-680 passes (60.6 percent) for 5,082 yards (7.47 YPA), 33 touchdowns, and 15 interceptions. More athletic than his size might suggest, Osweiler was recruited to play basketball at Gonzaga. While clearly a project, Osweiler is going to be a highly intriguing NFL prospect.

Now I understand why he chose to declare for the draft, I wasn't aware ASUs new HC ran the spread.

Yea now his move makes even more sense when added to what I said about both of his top 2 WRs leaving. After watching some ASU games this year I would rather have Osweiler over Mallett, Oz can at least run unlike Mallett.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yea now his move makes even more sense when added to what I said about both of his top 2 WRs leaving. After watching some ASU games this year I would rather have Osweiler over Mallett, Oz can at least run unlike Mallett.

I agree. I bet he probably gets drafted in the 3rd also.
Shanahan will go for him ;)
Share 49ersWebzone