There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

if the "plan" is to tank 2011 to get luck in 2012

i could live with it if they get luck, as I think luck makes the niners a player in the league for 10 years--he is that good....

but if that was the plan the niners screwed up the 2011 draft as they should have traded down (if they could) to get 2012 1st rd picks

also i could see broncos tanking for luck this year--elway loves luck
SUCK FOR LUCK
Originally posted by hofer36:
i could live with it if they get luck, as I think luck makes the niners a player in the league for 10 years--he is that good....

but if that was the plan the niners screwed up the 2011 draft as they should have traded down (if they could) to get 2012 1st rd picks

also i could see broncos tanking for luck this year--elway loves luck

Mr. Ed can piss off. He'll get nothing!
It's not the plan so let's lock this thread up.
Actually I think it is laughable that anyone would believe a professional sports team and all its players and coaches with their pride and intense competitive desire would actually try to lose games on purpose. I mean come on, no player would ever agree to that no matter how bad they were, and the ones that didn't would most certainly let everyone know what the team was trying to do. Never would ever happen.
I would lose all respect for harbaugh, no one should purposely lose that is a middle finger to the fans that support this team and the people who spend their hard earned money to see them.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Actually I think it is laughable that anyone would believe a professional sports team and all its players and coaches with their pride and intense competitive desire would actually try to lose games on purpose. I mean come on, no player would ever agree to that no matter how bad they were, and the ones that didn't would most certainly let everyone know what the team was trying to do. Never would ever happen.

note that i did qualify the post with thw word "if"
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

note that i did qualify the post with thw word "if"

Oh I know! I was referring to fans who really believe that the niners are making a full blown effort to tank the season "OMG THEY'RE TANKING THE SEASON FOR LUCK!" That's not really your message
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
All I know is if we tank is that our ONE win better be against Dallas
if that was the plan than we shoulda drafted someone else in the 2nd round..
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
All I know is if we tank is that our ONE win better be against Dallas
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko: