LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Seahawks and Cards don't draft QBs

Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'd love to kick Smith to the curb and steal Hasselback for a year or two.

Yea let's get a turnover machine who can't stay healthy just because he had one good game in the playoffs with his 7-9 team. I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of mediocraty, I want a QB that's going to win games that we need him to and manage the games that don't require him to do so much. I'm just tired of losing.

But but but Hasselbeck has a better rating in Madden....
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Yea let's get a turnover machine who can't stay healthy just because he had one good game in the playoffs with his 7-9 team. I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of mediocraty, I want a QB that's going to win games that we need him to and manage the games that don't require him to do so much. I'm just tired of losing.

Lol
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

I'm have to admit something that's kinda embarrassing . . . I've never played Madden in my life.
Share 49ersWebzone