There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1st round picks since 2005

• cozz4
  • Veteran
not a very good job by SF management...way too many busts for 1st round picks...this is what has set this franchise back for a while (along with the fact alex smith is awful)

2005- alex smith QB (BUST)

2006- vernon davis TE (HIT)....manny lawson (BUST)

2007- patrick willis LB (HIT)...joe staley (HIT)

2008- kentwan balmer (BUST)

2009- michael crabtree (UNKNOWN YET)

2010- anthony davis (UNKNOWN YET)....mike iupati (HIT)
show me a team which had significantly more hits than we do...

[ Edited by communist on Apr 30, 2011 at 07:21:25 ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • cozz4
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
show me a team which had significantly more hits than we do...

SF had 9 1st rounders in 7 years!!!! ofcourse their guna have more than others team!!!! they have more picks!!!!! wake up
you talk too much...you stated that we did a s**t job. show me that other teams did it better in the 1st.
Originally posted by cozz4:
not a very good job by SF management...way too many busts for 1st round picks...this is what has set this franchise back for a while (along with the fact alex smith is awful)

2005- alex smith QB (BUST)

2006- vernon davis TE (HIT)....manny lawson (BUST)

2007- patrick willis LB (HIT)...joe staley (HIT)

2008- kentwan balmer (BUST)

2009- michael crabtree (UNKNOWN YET)

2010- anthony davis (UNKNOWN YET)....mike iupati (HIT)

Thank you for this penetrating glimpse into the obvious . . .
wait...since when is lawson a bust? ok, he is not a pass-rusher but he did his job very good, imo. he is a beast in coverage.
  • cozz4
  • Veteran
you talk too much...you stated that we did a s**t job. show me that other teams did it better in the 1st.

well considering we havent made the playoffs since 2002...A LOT OF TEAMS!!!!!!!!

well considering we havent made the playoffs since 2002...A LOT OF TEAMS!!!!!!!!

Don't make claims without facts. Show us the facts.
  • cozz4
  • Veteran

roethlisberger, polamalu, santonio holmes, timmons, mendenhall, pouncey...ALL LATE 1st rounders too!!!!!!
Why don't you look ay Bill walsh's picks in the first round before spewing hate. He had a bunch of misses. it is going to happen. And stop starting hate threads. Go root for the raiders.

roethlisberger, polamalu, santonio holmes, timmons, mendenhall, pouncey...ALL LATE 1st rounders too!!!!!!

(You didn't bother to list their "misses", and you didn't bother to list the years and players).

But you're argument is basically this: Pittsburgh drafts better than we do.