LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

How Much Would You Give Up For Dalton or Kaepernick?

A ton. Or we have another year before we start our future QB. And don't get me started on the "Luck bandwagon" (of course we start Alex .. go 1-15 then get first pick right?). Based on last year I thought Baalke had a big pair (move up - costing 4th round pick) I now think that was such a distasteful move that this year he wouldn't be caught dead trying to make a bold move.
I'll give up our second round pick.

[ Edited by cwilson830 on Apr 29, 2011 at 12:57:53 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Otter:
Nothing.
What we have learned is that Jim Harbaugh can effectively evaluate QB talent and coach up that talent. There were people who saw CK in preseason in 2011 that would've never imagined him being at this spot. I'm really curious to see Tolzien's development if he get's entrenched as the number 2 guy behind Kaep.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Use our 2nd, one of our 4ths and one of our 6ths to get ahead of Cincy

Not bad, you almost nailed the trade. The trade that has brough entertaining football back to Sf

http://www.sbnation.com/2011-nfl-draft/2011/4/29/2143439/2011-nfl-draft-results-49ers-trade-broncos-colin-kaepernick
I wouldn't give up anything for kaepernick. b/c he is a raw project and will be a lifetime backup qb pat white 2.0 style
[ Edited by TlSSER on Jan 22, 2013 at 9:02 PM ]
For what it's worth, I bet we could get #1 overall plus additional picks from KC for Kaepernick at this point.
I wouldn't give up anything for Kaepernick, he's got tattoos, QB's aren't supposed to have tattoos, he's either a criminal or some thug-life wannabe, neither makes for a good starting quarterback. Plus he's got a goatee, you can't trust a man with a f**king goatee, he looks like some roided-out hipster.

In retrospect, a telling yet interesting thread

Definitely a fun thread in hindsight. Dalton's an interesting one. One of my best friends is a hardcore Bengals fan, and I know they are thrilled to have Pro Bowl 2nd year players at QB and WR. Talk about a nice offensive core!

But man Dalton just doesn't excite me at all. He has certainly played well for his draft position, but we have it GOOOOOD with Kaepernick. Superstar franchise QB for years, no doubt about it.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Otter:
Nothing.

FULL OF FAIL!

Excellent Find! Good thing they aren't running the draft.
[ Edited by maxsmart on Jan 23, 2013 at 2:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone