Assumptions, the Niners areas of need are qb, OLB, NT, CB, back up OT,
7. Patrick Peterson- Niners get lucky
45. Andy Dalton QB- Not my pick, but I think he is a qb Harbaugh would want to deveop, andcould be a good WCO qb and great WCO qb in a few years.
3rd round- Brooks REED OLB, is a third round pick, but might move up charts on hype. If he is gone, then next best OLB or NT.
4.ASiona Fua Stanford, NT
4B Casey Mathews ILB
5. Shane Verreen RB CAL- can make plays in the open space, lets keep a Cal product local
6. Pat Devlin qb delaware- who knows, develop two qb's and let the best one win.
6. Austin Pettis wr Boise State
7A ay Dominguez, OT Arkansas
7 B William Rackley Lehigh OT/Guard- started 4 years at LT, but projected as guard in NFL. Could be a back up swing OL who could play all four positions.
7 Alex Henery Kicker, projected higher, but falls.
Let the thrashing begin