There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bold predictions

Originally posted by teeohh:
Make some

Colin Kaepernick will be the niners pick in the second round.

#fact

Good call ... one shouldn't have to pat oneself on the back with all of us here ... and should do so.
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Make some

Colin Kaepernick will be the niners pick in the second round.

#fact

Good call ... one shouldn't have to pat oneself on the back with all of us here ... and should do so.

not really a bold prediction though he does have a 2nd round grade
Originally posted by strickac:
Kendall Hunter

Good call!
Originally posted by WildBill:
2nd day new set of predictions
we don't draft a corner in the 2nd or 3rd cause we going after NA of the raiders big time, we don't go after DT cause we going resign Franklin. If we do, then we are not going active in the FA market.

So far 2 out 3, now onto the FA predictions! Lets go Baalke and Paarathe
It is too bad we had to burn picks to get the guys we wanted. I think if Kaepernick does well, we should not have to burn picks next year. I think we got some rugged dudes. Aldon Smith is not matured yet but known as being pretty strong. If he packs on 20 lbs of muscle he could destroy offenses. While I believe Bruce Miller could be a great fullback, I think he could be a pretty good pass rusher. In case anyone has not caught it yet, he does a 520 lb bench and 42 reps. He is not just all upper body either.
The way he moves guys out shows power from his toes on up. He is pushing Sopoaga for power and I believe he is stronger then Norris who benches 500 and works with 200 lb dumbells according to the niners press. I thought for a guy who might be musclebound, he looked pretty limber. This guy could go both ways and be very effective when they need the big rush with Aldon, Justin, etc on those special rush situations. This guy could really open holes for others just by being a brute and tying up multiple OL.