LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 340 users in the forums

Bold predictions

The Niners will draft Robert Quinn and he will be the pass rusher we have desperately needed. After his first season he will be forced to retire because of his brain tumor

Thats 49ers luck
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Niners will draft Robert Quinn and he will be the pass rusher we have desperately needed. After his first season he will be forced to retire because of his brain tumor

Thats 49ers luck

Ban.

Sometimes nothing else is really enough.
Peterson falls to 5.. Everyone gets excited.. Then we hear the Cards select him.. The board crashes in sadness... Gabbert still on the board.. You have the Gabbert haters saying "Noooo"! While those that want Gabbert saying "Yes! Yes"! The 7th pick comes up and the 49ers pick... A shocker! They trade down! The fans riot!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
1. Carolina will trade the 1st pick.

2. When it's all said and done. The best CB will not have come from the 1st 2 rounds.
(Curtis Marsh, Justin Rogers, Ryan Jones) (TBD)

3. Dion Lewis will be a steal for whoever takes him. (TBD)

4. St. Loius goes Dline with 1st 2 picks and forms a scary good D-line. (Marvin Auistin in round 2? )

5. Seattle lucks out with there being no player movement BEFORE the draft. So they get to keep their picks. Go ALL-IN for Kolb which means future draft picks instead of giving up this years. (TBD)

6. Arizona takes the player most people perceive as the best player in the draft in Patrick Peterson. Trades for McNabb once player movement begins. (so far so good. TBD)

7. S.F. takes Von Miller. Harbaugh does what he has to to get the QB he wants thereafter. (no Von Miller . Hopefully the Kolb rumors are true )

[ Edited by krizay on Apr 29, 2011 at 08:29:48 ]
Originally posted by fakers23:
Peterson falls to 5.. Everyone gets excited.. Then we hear the Cards select him.. The board crashes in sadness... Gabbert still on the board.. You have the Gabbert haters saying "Noooo"! While those that want Gabbert saying "Yes! Yes"! The 7th pick comes up and the 49ers pick... A shocker! They trade down! The fans riot!

No riot or trade down. But this is at least a better prediction than most. You were a right on Gabbert and dead on with Peterson. How many mocks did you see with Aldon Smith going to the Niners. None like me???? Why do we listen to so many self-annoited experts?

You were pretty dead on and the third almost came true if the Brown weren't in our way! Kudos... I give props to you.....Except the cities are still intact......
Originally posted by WildBill:

You were pretty dead on and the third almost came true if the Brown weren't in our way! Kudos... I give props to you.....Except the cities are still intact......

Yeah kind of funny,huh... lmao
2nd day new set of predictions
we don't draft a corner in the 2nd or 3rd cause we going after NA of the raiders big time, we don't go after DT cause we going resign Franklin. If we do, then we are not going active in the FA market.
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Harbaugh trades with NE to get 28th pick to get Kaepernick and all Kaep scoffers pretend they didn't say so many dumb things. Also the Webzone requires members to be over 18 and we lose 80% of our Veterans.

Is suppose it is quite bad form to quote oneself and I meant 36th pick
And I profusely apologize for my less than kind comment about Veterans. I'm so happy Harbaugh got his guy ... I have nothing but love for all

Originally posted by teeohh:
Make some

Colin Kaepernick will be the niners pick in the second round.

#fact
3rd round... GET BOLD!!!
Kendall Hunter
Originally posted by strickac:
Kendall Hunter

::fingers crossed::
  • bors
  • Veteran
rodgers with a six rounder
Share 49ersWebzone