LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

Bold predictions

The niners will draft Taiwan Jones and he will remind people of Chris Johnson
Ryan Mallett and Taiwan Jones
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
The niners will draft Taiwan Jones and he will remind people of Chris Johnson

Until he gets popped by a real NFL linebacker. Then he will remind people of Beanie "Glass" Wells...
[ Edited by 49erThrowback on Apr 17, 2011 at 7:37 AM ]
a. Peterson, Gabbert, and Miller are gone, Niners swap first's and pick up a second.
b. After a, they draft Kaepernick in the first
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Kaepernick will be gone by the 16th pick

Now THAT is a bold prediction!
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Harbaugh trades with NE to get 28th pick to get Kaepernick and all Kaep scoffers pretend they didn't say so many dumb things. Also the Webzone requires members to be over 18 and we lose 80% of our Veterans.

Originally posted by SJniner7:
a. Peterson, Gabbert, and Miller are gone, Niners swap first's and pick up a second.

I LOVE THIS PREDICTION!!!
The Niners will draft two QB's, two CB's, a OG, another TE, a NT, a LDE, two OLB's, a ILB, and a WR (not in that order).

When and where these picks happen, I have no idea. Too much uncertainty without a CBA.
Originally posted by amigoj49:

Check out the latest mock from Matt Barrows...
  • buhda
  • Veteran
1st.Quinn olb.2nd.Patrick cb. 3rd. Stanzi qb.4th.Vereen rb,.Powe nt.5th.Marejic fb.6th Salas wr..free agent Matt Hasselbeck qb. for 2yrs.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Originally posted by amigoj49:

Check out the latest mock from Matt Barrows...

I think the 49ers board stacks up like this at #7

1) Von Miller - Bills
2) Dareus - Broncos
3) Peterson
4) Gabbert
5) Quinn

Our pick will hinge on what Arizona does. They will likely choose between Peterson and Gabbert and we will get whoever they pass on. I think their board looks similar to ours.

I also think Whisenhunt prefers a veteran QB to a rookie and will trade their 2012 1st rd pick for Kolb.

This of course assumes that Newton goes #1 to Carolina because if he doesn't, I think Buffalo and Cincy will duel for the Broncos' #2 and

It will be interesting to see if Miller, Dareus, Peterson and Gabbert are gone by #7, because I don't think they're high on Quinn or Amukamara. Just a gut feeling.
redskins pay a steep price and trade up to take gabbert (otherwise they take mallet)

*on a side note i am 100% sure the cowboys are gonna try and trade up for peterson whether they acually succeed remains to be seen
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
redskins pay a steep price and trade up to take gabbert (otherwise they take mallet)

*on a side note i am 100% sure the cowboys are gonna try and trade up for peterson whether they acually succeed remains to be seen

The "buzz" is that the Texans also have a stiffie for Peterson and are willing to move up to get him. Hmmmmm...

#6 is going to be nerve racking!!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

The "buzz" is that the Texans also have a stiffie for Peterson and are willing to move up to get him. Hmmmmm...

#6 is going to be nerve racking!!!!

yup browns need a DE this is a de heavy class i see them trading down to texans or cowboys and pick up jj wat aldon smith or cam jordan but i believe if they dont trade that spot we will get peterson
Share 49ersWebzone