LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Bold predictions

We trade up to #4 and draft Von Miller.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninertico:
We trade up to #4 and draft Von Miller.

I don't know about trading up, but my bold prediction: We will draft Von Miller.

As much as I like Patrick Peterson, its just too good to be true that he falls to us at #7. In a way I think Von Miller is being a little over-hyped by the media, I honestly don't think Miller will go top 5, just my opinion or gut feeling.

AJ Green
Cam Newton
Marcell Dareus
Patrick Peterson
Blaine Gabbert
Niners trade back in the 1st for a NT not a QB.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:

Phil Taylor.

Not sure if you were also thinking Taylor, but I was also thinking they would either trade back into the 1st or top of the second for a NT.
Niners will get their CB in FA after they they draft a pass rusher with the first pick.
I have no bold predictions for this draft. This year is a total crapshoot and most of the standard rules are being tossed aside...I simply have no clue as to what's going to happen with us, or anyone else.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I have no bold predictions for this draft. This year is a total crapshoot and most of the standard rules are being tossed aside...I simply have no clue as to what's going to happen with us, or anyone else.

In that case, get some dice, assign each player in the top 12 a number and roll the dice and thats who we will pick.
Andy Dalton will be the best QB out of this year's draft.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

In that case, get some dice, assign each player in the top 12 a number and roll the dice and thats who we will pick.

Sounds about right.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Phil Taylor.

Not sure if you were also thinking Taylor, but I was also thinking they would either trade back into the 1st or top of the second for a NT.

Exactly who I'm thinking about. I think Franklin is gonna cash in with the Redskins who will be desperate to fill their NT position. They will vastly overpay for him. I'm not sold on RJF.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Phil Taylor.

Exactly who I'm thinking about. I think Franklin is gonna cash in with the Redskins who will be desperate to fill their NT position. They will vastly overpay for him. I'm not sold on RJF.
Originally posted by strickac:
We're going to draft Tyrod Taylor.

This would be my prediction as well and wouldn't be mad at all.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ryan Mallet will be the next Dan Marino.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Adam Weber (?s/p) out of Minnesota will be drafted in the 6th and end up starting at minimum 1 season for that team
Originally posted by susweel:
Ryan Mallet will be the next Dan Marino.

I see that! I also see some Peyton, Tom Brady and Rivers in him. I am excited for his pro career!
Share 49ersWebzone