There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With the 7th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the 49ers select...

Cam Newton? Von Miller? Patrick Peterson? Prince Amukamara? Blaine Gabbert?

If all of these guys were still there who would you pick?

If it were left up to me, I would take Cam Newton.

On talent alone is a specimen at the QB position. Will Harbaugh coaching this kid, the sky is the limit. I would let him sit behind a vet, someone like McNabb or Palmer, a player with a bit tread on the tires but knowing that they are a stop gap until Newton is ready. If you draft Newton, you cannot bring back Smith because the fans would kill what little confidence that he has left.
Patrick Peterson

I think this topic has been brought up before...?
My favorite food is sushi

My favorite thing to do is p***y

My favorite candy is Cocaine

And my favorite team are the niners

WINING

Noob
Could you imagine if we got Patrick Peterson.....man that would be so good and the future is bright.....wooooo.....we find Willis, Crabtree falls to us, we luck out and get Iupati, and we steal Mays, now we have a chance to get Peterson......THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT FOR THE 49ers!!!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Could you imagine if we got Patrick Peterson.....man that would be so good and the future is bright.....wooooo.....we find Willis, Crabtree falls to us, we luck out and get Iupati, and we steal Mays, now we have a chance to get Peterson......THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT FOR THE 49ers!!!

Except Mays and Crabtree are vastly overrated.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Peterson.
I hope we don't draft Newton. I'm pretty sure we won't. Harbaugh wasn't at his pro-day and seeing how he's going to have say on who his qb is going to be, that's not a good sign.

if those options are available, I pray we go peterson. It should take about 5 seconds to make that pick.
Patrick Peterson.
If we had any choice, it would be Peterson...

This would be followed by Gabbert, Quinn, and Miller
Originally posted by binary2nd:

How is crabtree over rated, it was a his second season in the nfl. Soph slump my brother, he also missed half the season his rookie year, then injury in camp the next season. Basically, if he ever shows up to camp and stays healthy i think he could be a 1000 yard wr, but he needs the practice to work on his craft!

Crabtree also has more catches in his first 2 years than Calvin Johnson did. I'm sure we can all agree that Calvin Johnson is one of the best of the receivers in the game. Also, like most receivers, it's not uncommon for them to have discipline issues early on. Expect his route running to improve.

Nah I dont think so, they're just young I think they'll be coached up to be some of the best at there positions.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
My favorite food is sushi

My favorite thing to do is p***y

My favorite candy is Cocaine

And my favorite team are the niners

WINING

Noob

I ask this in all seriousness, is this a charlie sheen quote?
Tiki Barber