There are 156 users in the forums

draft rumors and news

ricky stanzi motha fukcaaaaass
draft draft draft
Originally posted by WildBill:
The QB WE HAVE TO TAKE IS........... The one that has ties to the Bay area..... Rodgers went to Cal and is from Chico, Brady...well we all know the story by now. So who is from the bay area?Just sayin

Gino Carmazzi. He went to high school in Sacramento.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
draft draft draft
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
The QB WE HAVE TO TAKE IS........... The one that has ties to the Bay area..... Rodgers went to Cal and is from Chico, Brady...well we all know the story by now. So who is from the bay area?Just sayin

Andrew Luck.

But he isn't in this draft and even if he were we wouldn't have a shot at him so who else?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

No one from the Bay Area. I think Gabbert is the closest one. He lives in Texas, I believe.
on the mike and mike show adam scefter said that bills will give a "hard long look" at gabbert at 3

they are guarenteed to taking a qb in this draft and he might as well be in frst

come to think of it gabbert kinda makes sense in a bills uniform
They said on espn

coach lewis went to talk to carson palmer @ palmers house in SD

The bengals are now operating under fact that Palmer will not return
Originally posted by mayo49:

No one from the Bay Area. I think Gabbert is the closest one. He lives in Texas, I believe.

missouri
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Andrew Luck.

Kaepernick is from Turlock. Not too far away from the bay area.

I hope the fans boo the s**t out of the commissioner when he walks up to the podium.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
They said on espn

coach lewis went to talk to carson palmer @ palmers house in SD

The bengals are now operating under fact that Palmer will not return

good news

means gabbert is a little more possible
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ricky stanzi motha fukcaaaaass
gonna be the slowest two hours ever!!!!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
mortreport Chris Mortensen

QB Buzz Update: Blaine Gabbert, if he does slide past Bills & Cardinals, you would expect the Titans to pause and consider him.
Share 49ersWebzone