Breaking49ers waive LB Ray-Ray Armstrong to make room for DE Tank Carradine's activation DealBlack Friday Sale: Up to 30% off at official 49ers online store

There are 158 users in the forums

How about some DeMarco Murray love?

Shredded the Suckhawks and leading both my fantasy teams to the playoffs.
f**k I remember how bad I wanted this guy! I love watching him run. Blocking was horrible last night and was making runs out of nothing. I had a damn good feeling about him coming out of the draft.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
f**k I remember how bad I wanted this guy! I love watching him run. Blocking was horrible last night and was making runs out of nothing. I had a damn good feeling about him coming out of the draft.

except he cut back into 4 defenders when he was at the 20 when he could've easily gotten 10 more yards had he run straight or possibly scored. kind of a screwy decision but yea he is a good RB -- he was my #2 choice behind Hunter, I still cant believe we drafted the RB I wanted lol.
Yeah I do not know why he cut back in like that. Maybe there was something personal going on the field. I do not think he would of scored anyways but that was a hell of a run.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah I do not know why he cut back in like that. Maybe there was something personal going on the field. I do not think he would of scored anyways but that was a hell of a run.

My fantasy team was unhappy with that decision to cut it back in!
Good player...but he's not great or anything. I like our backfield just fine.
Share 49erswebzone