There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about some DeMarco Murray love?

Shredded the Suckhawks and leading both my fantasy teams to the playoffs.
f**k I remember how bad I wanted this guy! I love watching him run. Blocking was horrible last night and was making runs out of nothing. I had a damn good feeling about him coming out of the draft.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
f**k I remember how bad I wanted this guy! I love watching him run. Blocking was horrible last night and was making runs out of nothing. I had a damn good feeling about him coming out of the draft.

except he cut back into 4 defenders when he was at the 20 when he could've easily gotten 10 more yards had he run straight or possibly scored. kind of a screwy decision but yea he is a good RB -- he was my #2 choice behind Hunter, I still cant believe we drafted the RB I wanted lol.
Yeah I do not know why he cut back in like that. Maybe there was something personal going on the field. I do not think he would of scored anyways but that was a hell of a run.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah I do not know why he cut back in like that. Maybe there was something personal going on the field. I do not think he would of scored anyways but that was a hell of a run.

My fantasy team was unhappy with that decision to cut it back in!
Good player...but he's not great or anything. I like our backfield just fine.