LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

How about some DeMarco Murray love?

Murray could be the steal of the draft. He is exceptionally dynamic. His injuries don't worry me too much because he won't be an every down back for us, but his playmaking could be huge in change of pace situations. I might even take a chance on him in the third.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
He is my favorite RB prospect. Has a chance to be a total gamebreaker out of the backfield.
just gonna bump this one up dont mind me.
Well guys after hearing all the hype now and what he did last weekend VS. the Rams I am even more bummed out we could not get him. Dont get me wrong I love the Hunter pick and could be a great value pick along down the road but I really wanted this guy bad in the WCO.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Well guys after hearing all the hype now and what he did last weekend VS. the Rams I am even more bummed out we could not get him. Dont get me wrong I love the Hunter pick and could be a great value pick along down the road but I really wanted this guy bad in the WCO.

I liked Murray a lot before the draft as well and was when I saw his game last week....

...but, that being said, (HOMER ALERT) I preferred Kendall Hunter before the draft and still do now.
Baugh_Area:

I liked Murray a lot before the draft as well and was when I saw his game last week....

...but, that being said, (HOMER ALERT) I preferred Kendall Hunter before the draft and still do now.

Murray was my top RB in the draft but I am more than satisfied with Kendall Hunter.

Now it's just a matter of can he keep it up. Dallas RB's tend to fizzle out... Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choices even had a few good games... then again they under use them anyways.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Now it's just a matter of can he keep it up. Dallas RB's tend to fizzle out... Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choices even had a few good games... then again they under use them anyways.

Choice is no longer with Dallas he got cut. I think the way Dallas under use their RB's is a huge contribution to Romo's failures.
It was against the Rams......I'm going to hold off on the hype. Not saying he won't be a good back. But 1 game against the worst rush D in the NFL doesn't mean the kid is the next great back.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
It was against the Rams......I'm going to hold off on the hype. Not saying he won't be a good back. But 1 game against the worst rush D in the NFL doesn't mean the kid is the next great back.

I understand it was against the Rams but rushing 100 yards against any D (this is the NFL) is hard enough but putting up 253 is preety damn bad ass. I am not crowning him in any way and not dubbing him as "the next great back". I just had a feeling this guy was going to be a special back but lets see how he slashes through Philly tonight to see what he is made of as well. The problem is their run D sucks as well.

• Paul
  • Veteran
he had 250 vs the Rams, only 74 vs the Eagles...I don't think he's the next greatest back of all time, but I think from hear on out he will be Dallas's franchise back
Originally posted by Paul:
he had 250 vs the Rams, only 74 vs the Eagles...I don't think he's the next greatest back of all time, but I think from hear on out he will be Dallas's franchise back

He had 8 carries vs the Eagles...9.3 yards per rush isnt too bad...
don't forget he's played against two of the worst rush defenses in the league.
Dallas Cowboys get No Love
Originally posted by Travisty13:

This

Originally posted by YungAce:
don't forget he's played against two of the worst rush defenses in the league.

And this
Share 49ersWebzone