There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why is noone talking about Richard Sherman?

Played for Stanford. Great size for a CB. Only played the position for 2 years. Return ability. Good numbers (6 ints and 17 passes deflected in only 2 years) and had a great senior bowl.

I first noticed him when I re-watched the Sr. Bowl. Then I went back and saw Harbaugh mention him as the MVP in the bowl game. So I looked a bit into his stats. Wouldn't shock me if we picked him up
No one is even commenting on him!
Lol. I like the guy. I remember him making a pick in the Sr.Bowl but it was called back b/c of a Jeremy Beal offsides. He also had some boneheaded mistake but recovered on the route and broke the pass up. I'd take him with one of our 6ths.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Lol. I like the guy. I remember him making a pick in the Sr.Bowl but it was called back b/c of a Jeremy Beal offsides. He also had some boneheaded mistake but recovered on the route and broke the pass up. I'd take him with one of our 6ths.

I actually liked that play a lot, because after making the stupid move he showed some real speed recovering to still get to the ball
I'm of the thinking we need to draft 2 QBs and 2 CBs. As our 2nd CB pick I wouldn't mind him one bit, plus he has experience in the system.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

I actually liked that play a lot, because after making the stupid move he showed some real speed recovering to still get to the ball

Exactly...
I like him. He's tall and good in press coverage.

BUT. The combine will be important for him. He'll need to show he can bend at the knees due to his height, flip his hips, and run a sub 4.5 to be drafted as a CB. Not too sure he'll be able to break 4.6 though.
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:

BUT. The combine will be important for him. He'll need to show he can bend at the knees due to his height, flip his hips, and run a sub 4.5 to be drafted as a CB. Not too sure he'll be able to break 4.6 though.

Where do you get that from? Not disagreeing, but wondering if that's from watching, or has he run before?
because we cant start a thread for everybody
Originally posted by jreff22:
because we cant start a thread for everybody

well....actualy we can. In fact, if half the threads dedicated to Alex Smith were used on draft prospects, we can have one for every prospect of the last decade.

(did mentioning Alex make this thread susceptible to being hijacked?)

Cosigned, I remember noticing him in 1 of stanfords games late last season(mainly because I was watching Luck+Harbaugh).

Where do you get that from? Not disagreeing, but wondering if that's from watching, or has he run before?

I've watched him plenty, which is why i like him. I got the 40 time from NFL DRAFT SCOUT. They usually get their 40 times from scouts that clock them during spring workouts.

I've watched him plenty, which is why i like him. I got the 40 time from NFL DRAFT SCOUT. They usually get their 40 times from scouts that clock them during spring workouts.

I've seen him mentioned anywhere from a 3rd to 6th round pick
I'd like to use one of our mid-late rounders on him. I just hope he is around. He runs well being 6 foot 3 you better believe he won't be.
Played for Stanford. Great size for a CB. Only played the position for 2 years. Return ability. Good numbers (6 ints and 17 passes deflected in only 2 years) and had a great senior bowl.

I first noticed him when I re-watched the Sr. Bowl. Then I went back and saw Harbaugh mention him as the MVP in the bowl game. So I looked a bit into his stats. Wouldn't shock me if we picked him up

because we dont know dick...i mean richard sherman