LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Julio Jones is the best player in this draft.

LOL
Originally posted by skd420:
Lol ooooh I get a warning, haha so what b***h your gonna remember these f**king words, aint no slow stick figure better than jones

And my penis is tiny and insignificant

lighten up dude...everyone loves Julio jones hes just not better then AJ Green...Green is the best wr prospect since Calvin johnson to come out
man skd420 your defensive. You Julio Jones brother? He must be kinfolk to you or something homie.
stan, why so mad?
Originally posted by Travisty13:
If u think jones is a workout warrior u are a fcking idiot.

Personal attack?! And in my opinion he shouldnt be in the same breathe as AJ Green. Alabama's talent is far better then Georgias and to me JJ should have had way better # then he did. But he seems content on just coasting through.

In fairness to Julio they had a great ground game, RBs, and defense. That was not a team that chucked the ball around.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Not even the best Wr in the draft. It's still AJ Green
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
chill
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Personal attack?! And in my opinion he shouldnt be in the same breathe as AJ Green. Alabama's talent is far better then Georgias and to me JJ should have had way better # then he did. But he seems content on just coasting through.

In fairness to Julio they had a great ground game, RBs, and defense. That was not a team that chucked the ball around.

Your right. But he did drop some balls that should have been catchs. But saying he's the best player in the draft is absurd. He's not even the best player on his team in my opinion.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Your right. But he did drop some balls that should have been catches. He needs to be more consistent with that. But saying he's the best player in the draft is absurd. He's not even the best player on his team in my opinion.

Sorry for the double post. My phone messed up.

Vert
Broad jump

Wow.

So was Heyward-Bey. Boom Roasted.
Lol watch the games, only aj was even comparable in terms of production and talent...then look at the measurables, its not even close. Calvin johnson type body and speed with that kind of toughness and hands are rare.

We don't need a WR til later in the draft. You don't use the #7 pick on a WR when it's not a need. We used the #10 on Crabtree already. CB, OLB, QB......not workout warriors.

I don't know how anybody can say that wide receiver isn't a need. Crabtree regressed in his second year. Now is it way too early to pass complete judgement? Yes, but it's clear he wasn't the player this season we all expected. Josh Morgan seems to disappear in long stretches. Ted Ginn offered little to nothing in the passing game and after those guys there really isn't much to brag about. This league is transitioning into a passing league and now it's pretty essential to have two solid starting wide receivers, rather than just one and a handful of role players. If AJ Green is sitting on the board when we pick, unless somebody like Patrick Peterson is sitting there, we would be stupid not to take a player with his abilities.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Feb 27, 2011 at 2:30 PM ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Classic combine overraction.

This, and we won't be addressing wide receiver anyway, even if AJ green falls to us.

AJ is ridiculous though.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Lol watch the games, only aj was even comparable in terms of production and talent...then look at the measurables, its not even close. Calvin johnson type body and speed with that kind of toughness and hands are rare.

We don't need a WR til later in the draft. You don't use the #7 pick on a WR when it's not a need. We used the #10 on Crabtree already. CB, OLB, QB......not workout warriors.

I don't know how anybody can say that wide receiver isn't a need. Crabtree regressed in his second year. Now is it way too early to pass complete judgement? Yes, but it's clear he wasn't the player this season we all expected. Josh Morgan seems to disappear in long stretches. Ted Ginn offered little to nothing in the passing game and after those guys there really isn't much to brag about. This league is transitioning into a passing league and now it's pretty essential to have two solid starting wide receivers, rather than just one and a handful of role players. If AJ Green is sitting on the board when we pick, unless somebody like Patrick Peterson is sitting there, we would be stupid not to take a player with his abilities.

Exactly! Great post.
Share 49ersWebzone