There are 365 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what do we need more

Yea i understand there is alot of threads about what are we goona draft but mynes different in detail apparently nate clements is probably not returning so who is our corner back and we need a pass rusher so if we draft one who is going to be our corner You pick the CB or OLB we cant have both ?
Von Miller in the 1st and Smith or Brown from CU in the 2nd. Yes we can have both
Originally posted by valrod33:
Von Miller in the 1st and Smith or Brown from CU in the 2nd. Yes we can have both

Smith and Brown could be gone
Originally posted by valrod33:

this.

How is your thread different than the other one's?
cause mine is asking what is the bigger priority
who are smith and brown any good?
A good pass rush can his a below average secondary.
Originally posted by mofiman1:
who are smith and brown any good?

possible first to second...CB's can go quickly if a run starts to happen, that's what worries me
I'll take Marcell Dareus or Cam Jordan please. If you want to know why just look at San Diego's 3-4. They don't have a bunch of great linebackers but they have 2 badass defensive ends, Cesaire and Luis Castillo. They had the #1 ranked defense in the league btw.
Originally posted by Kenyonsdad:

How is your thread different than the other one's?

it is so fast and furious it has no time for sentence punctuation.

that's the difference.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'll take Marcell Dareus or Cam Jordan please. If you want to know why just look at San Diego's 3-4. They don't have a bunch of great linebackers but they have 2 badass defensive ends, Cesaire and Luis Castillo. They had the #1 ranked defense in the league btw.

Taking nothing away from Pittsburghs D-line, but they have badass LBs, and have consistently had a top 5 defense. Our D-line is fine and is the strongest unit on our defense. We need a pash rush.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Taking nothing away from Pittsburghs D-line, but they have badass LBs, and have consistently had a top 5 defense. Our D-line is fine and is the strongest unit on our defense. We need a pash rush.

Hood was a first round pick, Hampton is a top NT, and Kiesel is really good. Pittsburgh's LBs consist of an UDFA in Harrison, a 2nd rounder in Woodley, Timmons was a first round pick(ILB) and Farrior was a 1st but they traded for him. They managed to find good OLBs outside of the first round brah.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Hood was a first round pick, Hampton is a top NT, and Kiesel is really good. Pittsburgh's LBs consist of an UDFA in Harrison, a 2nd rounder in Woodley, Timmons was a first round pick(ILB) and Farrior was a 1st but they traded for him. They managed to find good OLBs outside of the first round brah.

The dline is good at stoping the run, justin and ray mcdonald are the only passrushers. Didn't we sign an olb from the steelers??
COWBELL
Ya good and highly original thread. Would read again.