There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

how is it possible?

To have a good QB and a good corner and a good pass rusher we could get von miller or amukmara which one ? but i dont think are pass rush is bad enough for us to make it crucial the players need to step up thoughts?
Pass rush should be our priority in the draft (if Quinn or Miller are available). If not select Prince.
I think thats not smart if prince is there take him the only way I dog want us taking prince is if Peterson or green is there if there gone then prince. He's gonna b a great player m this league an our db core is getting up there n age. Think if clements restructures his contract and plays the 2 db next to prince he was an average 1 which means he'd be a straight solid 2 and spencer was a great 2 db so imagine him at the 3 our defense dramatically imProves an we can still get a pass rusher
Dude, this doesn't need its own thread. There are tons of threads on this already. Look at the Von Miller thread.
A. How old are you?

B. What is your highest level of education?
Originally posted by mofiman1:
To have a good QB and a good corner and a good pass rusher we could get von miller or amukmara which one ? but i dont think are pass rush is bad enough for us to make it crucial the players need to step up thoughts?

Learn to use commas.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home