There are 746 users in the forums
Who Wants to Draft Cameron Jordan?
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
Whats his stock?
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Whats his stock?
Rising fast after his EPIC Senior Bowl practice. Projected TOP 10 now.
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
I would not be mad if we drafted him as long as Patrick Peterson wasn't on the board.
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:10 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Whats his stock?
Rising fast after his EPIC Senior Bowl practice. Projected TOP 10 now.
If Miller is off the board then I could dig it.
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:13 PM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
not at 7
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
not at 7
Why not?
DE and NT are two of the most important positions on the entire defense for a 3-4. It's much harder to find studs at those positions than for CB or OLB.
Why do you think the Chief's reached with the #5 pick 2 years ago with Tyson Jackson and last year the Jaguars reached with the #10 pick with Tyson Alu Alu? What is different between those two picks and Cameron Jordan is that Cameron Jordan is projected to be that high and is worth that pick.
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:23 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:Originally posted by Sjceruti:
not at 7
Why not?
DE and NT are two of the most important positions on the entire defense for a 3-4. It's much harder to find studs at those positions than for CB or OLB.
Why do you think the Chief's reached with the #5 pick 2 years ago with Tyson Jackson and last year the Jaguars reached with the #10 pick with Tyson Alu Alu? What is different between those two picks and Cameron Jordan is that Cameron Jordan is projected to be that high and is worth that pick.
if he climbs enough and certain guys are gone Cle could be a landing spot...but its high for him
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
Well seeing you wrote the thread I assume you're all aboard the bandwagon. If were taking an end at 7 it better be Marcel Dareus. I'm not saying Jordan wont be good but not at 7.
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Well seeing you wrote the thread I assume you're all aboard the bandwagon. If were taking an end at 7 it better be Marcel Dareus. I'm not saying Jordan wont be good but not at 7.
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
Yeah it did for them. There defense is much improved and hes a good player.
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Well seeing you wrote the thread I assume you're all aboard the bandwagon. If were taking an end at 7 it better be Marcel Dareus. I'm not saying Jordan wont be good but not at 7.
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
wrong system, they were in a 4-3 then changed...think it was before jackson
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:28 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Yes! Get me a cal bear
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:28 PM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Well seeing you wrote the thread I assume you're all aboard the bandwagon. If were taking an end at 7 it better be Marcel Dareus. I'm not saying Jordan wont be good but not at 7.
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
Yeah it did for them. There defense is much improved and hes a good player.
Yeah. You don't hear much about him because DE's tend not to be a glamorous position. That is why Albert Hanesworth wanted out of Washington.
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Well seeing you wrote the thread I assume you're all aboard the bandwagon. If were taking an end at 7 it better be Marcel Dareus. I'm not saying Jordan wont be good but not at 7.
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
Unlike Dareus, who has been known to give up on plays, Jordan has a non-stop motor.
Yes, I am on the "bandwagon", I just didn't want to put it in the title because it has become a cliche by now.
Jan 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Well seeing you wrote the thread I assume you're all aboard the bandwagon. If were taking an end at 7 it better be Marcel Dareus. I'm not saying Jordan wont be good but not at 7.
Not to mention our ends are solid.
Also you mentioned Tyson Jackson. That didn't quite pan out did it?
Yeah it did for them. There defense is much improved and hes a good player.
He wasn't nearly worthy of the #3 pick. I'm sorry but if you think he is thats awful.
Hes a okay player.