LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Which Senior Bowl prospect would you like to see us draft and why?

Out of the eligible Senior Bowl players, who would be the best fit in San Francisco?
Von Miller because hes the s**t.
I personally wouldn't mind seeing us grab DE/OLB Miller out of Texas A&M because he's clearly what we're looking for in an OLB.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Von Miller because hes the s**t.
Von Miller first round and MAYBE Andy Dalton in the second...
I liked Cam Jordan, Ryan Kerrigan, and Von Miller.

Some of the prospects that didn't get much hype that I liked are Jalil Brown, Rock Carmichael, and Phil Taylor.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Greg Salas WR out of Hawaii, Will come cheap, his talents are highley underestimated, came from a small program so will be a hard worker, WE NEED A GO TO SLOT RECEIVER.

or

Stanley Havili FB out of USC, simply way better than Norris.......thats all I have to say about that.
Moffitt....have you watched Chilo and Snyder

Phil Taylor in the 2nd. Don't think he'll be there, though.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Phil Taylor in the 2nd. Don't think he'll be there, though.

I'm hoping so much that he is.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Greg Salas WR out of Hawaii, Will come cheap, his talents are highley underestimated, came from a small program so will be a hard worker, WE NEED A GO TO SLOT RECEIVER.

or

Stanley Havili FB out of USC, simply way better than Norris.......thats all I have to say about that.

Can't lie I like G. Silas but as far as an "underestimated slot man that will come cheap" I'd rather see us get SDSU WR Vincent Brown in the 3rd or 4th round. Watching the senior bowl practices he was one of the better route running WR's an the only one I seen catch everything thrown in his direction (35-40 passes) and made it look effortless.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Still do not know who I want in the first, but Senior Bowl players that intrigue me are:

Johnny Patrick CB from Louisville

Phil Talor NT from Baylor

Both of these guys will go in the 2nd round, in the 3rd and 4th round we could go for

Vincent Brown WR from San Diego State

John Moffitt OG from Wisconsin

Ray Helu RB from Nebraska
Originally posted by 9ersincebirth:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

or

Can't lie I like G. Silas but as far as an "underestimated slot man that will come cheap" I'd rather see us get SDSU WR Vincent Brown in the 3rd or 4th round. Watching the senior bowl practices he was one of the better route running WR's an the only one I seen catch everything thrown in his direction (35-40 passes) and made it look effortless.

Yea well sorry Im biast [b]808 49er4life.lol if he is as good as you say he is I think we need a solid Wes Welker like slot receiver to go to when QB is in trouble. So either way as long as we make the right decision.
Share 49ersWebzone