There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SRM mock draft.

SRM mock draft.

Over at [url=sportsrumormill.com]sportsrumormill.com[/url] we're doing a mock draft and I have the Niners. In the first round I took Robert Quinn because Peterson and Amukamara were taken. Theres one more pick before I make my second pick and am wondering what you guys think? Heres the guys that are still on the board.

Jonathon Baldwin
Ras-I Dowling
Jimmy Smith
Pat Devlin
Ricky Stanzi
Andy Dalton
Drake Nevis

I dont think the QB's available are really good enough to go in the second. Stanzi maybe but I still think I can wait on him. Leaning towards Baldwin, I think hes the BPA at this point. Dowling is a bigger need though. Nevis is shooting up boards and some sites have him rated as a first rounder.
I personally like Jimmy Smith. I think he would be a steal at this point in the 2nd round. Oh and just out of curiosity, what pick did Phil Taylor go?
Originally posted by ks49er:
I personally like Jimmy Smith. I think he would be a steal at this point in the 2nd round. Oh and just out of curiosity, what pick did Phil Taylor go?

To the Texans at 42.
Ok thanks. Nice pick with Quinn by the way.
Ah damn man. Tough choice.

I'd have to go with either Dalton or Smith.
Dalton. If we go D in the first. We must go QB in the second or 3nd. Also I wouldn't be shocked if we draft 2 Qbs this year to be on the safe side. lol
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Ah damn man. Tough choice.

I'd have to go with either Dalton or Smith.

I put Smith ahead of Dalton due to need and immediate help, but it depends on how many QBs go in the picks ahead of this one. If there is a run (not likely in my opinion) then Dalton may be a better pick for the future.
I would love to get Jimmy Smith, but yea we really need a QB and probably more than 1. Dalton is probably my favorite QB out of this draft class so I wouldn't mind getting him with our 2nd pick either.
Not a big fan of Smith. Take Dalton. We need desperately to come out of this draft with a QB.
I think the 3 QB's here can be taken in the 3rd. Im thinking Smith.
I say Smith. Some scouts have Smith ahead of Prince. I think he would be a steal in the 2nd.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home