-AJ Green
-Julio Jones
-Titus Young
-Jerrel Jernigan

LB

-Casey Matthews

FB

-Stanley Havili

No RBs, S, TE, or OL that really stand out to me. Not on the Fairly and Bowers bandwagon at all
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
QB

-Locker
-Dalton
-Gabbert

DB

-Peterson
-Amukamara
-Brandon Harris
-Aaron Williams

Pass Rusher

-Robert Quinn
-Brook Reed
-Von Miller
-Ricky Elmore
-Ryan Kerrigan

DL

-Darius
-JJ Watt
-Cam Jordan
-Paea
-Claiborne

WR

-AJ Green
-Julio Jones
-Titus Young
-Jerrel Jernigan

LB

-Casey Matthews

FB

-Stanley Havili

No RBs, S, TE, or OL that really stand out to me. Not on the Fairly and Bowers bandwagon at all

How can you not be on the bandwagon, both are nasty!
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
QB

-Locker
-Dalton
-Gabbert

DB

-Peterson
-Amukamara
-Brandon Harris
-Aaron Williams

Pass Rusher

-Robert Quinn
-Brook Reed
-Von Miller
-Ricky Elmore
-Ryan Kerrigan

DL

-Darius
-JJ Watt
-Cam Jordan
-Paea
-Claiborne

WR

-AJ Green
-Julio Jones
-Titus Young
-Jerrel Jernigan

LB

-Casey Matthews

FB

-Stanley Havili

How can you not be on the bandwagon, both are nasty!

Fairly--Reports recently quoted major character concerns. Keyword was "lazy"
Bowers--One year wonder pass rushers scare me. History not kind
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Favorite prospects?

S Chris Prosinski since he's from Wyoming, went to Wyoming, and I played against him in high school. He'll probably be nothing more than a special teams player but he'll be a very good one.
Of everyone, Ryan Kerrigan of Purdue is my top favorite player. I'm a diehard Boiler fan. Kerrigan plays all out every play, gets double teamed and still is effective in getting to the QB and RB and he's a good character kid.
Personally:
Ricki Stanzi, Pat Peterson, Brandon Harris, Robert Quinn, Von Miller, and Jonathan Baldwin are my favorites. Stanzi will be a gem in the third round, Balwin I think will end up deing the second best WR in the draft (after green). I like Harris and Petersons physicality in the run game and their playmaking abilities, and Miller and Quinn are great rush OLBs. I just hope we can pick up 2 of them (peterson or Quinn in 1st, Stanzi in 3rd).
Locker
Ryan Williams
Titus Young
Austin Pettis
Rodney Hudson
Von Miller
Ahmad Black
Wes Byrum
As a Big Ten fan I would LOVE to see Stanzi in a niner uniform.

OSU is my team and they have several defensive players that would be good.

DL Dexter Larimore- He'll be a late round guy because he doesn't bring much pass rush to the table, but he holds his ground and could be a good NT in the future.

CB Chimdi Chekwa- He might be available in the 5th because of the injury he sustained in the Sugar Bowl (Dislocated Wrist). He is a gamer and a ball hawk.

CB Devon Torrence- He has a much lower ceiling than Chekwa but he has decent speed, experience in press coverage, and is a fearless tackler.
Originally posted by Karma:
As a Big Ten fan I would LOVE to see Stanzi in a niner uniform.

OSU is my team and they have several defensive players that would be good.

DL Dexter Larimore- He'll be a late round guy because he doesn't bring much pass rush to the table, but he holds his ground and could be a good NT in the future.

CB Chimdi Chekwa- He might be available in the 5th because of the injury he sustained in the Sugar Bowl (Dislocated Wrist). He is a gamer and a ball hawk.

CB Devon Torrence- He has a much lower ceiling than Chekwa but he has decent speed, experience in press coverage, and is a fearless tackler.

I see him going in the 3rd maybe early 4th
Good call on Havili hope, wish, and pray we get him.

Share 49ersWebzone