-
Shifty
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I like it! If signing McNabb means he doesn't go to Arizona, I think its a bonus. The only two areas you didn't address are RG and FS. I am not sold on Smith at FS.
Yeah, i figure i would put Heitmann at RG and yeah as I said, i don't think we can solve every issue the team has in one offseason
-
PTulini
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,412
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Thanks Guys. I didn't know Driver was signed through 2012 (anyone confirm this?) In that case I'd take out Driver there and put in James Jones
Jones is also alot younger. Solid work, Kalen. My pick would be Dalton at this point for the QB of the future.
I went with Driver thinking he was a free agent and wold be cheaper and could serve as a mentor to Crabtree and Morgan. But yeah, getting Jones would be awesome as an alternative.
James Jones is a good option, but I would also like to add the Saints' WR Lance Moore to the wish list. He's a free agent as of right now.
-
ishkabibel
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 696
I'm a little leery of McNabb. His release from Philly and Shanahans reaction to him in Wash. make me wonder what's really going on with him.
-
ishkabibel
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 696
By the way, very realistic mock Kalen
-
Shifty
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
I'm a little leery of McNabb. His release from Philly and Shanahans reaction to him in Wash. make me wonder what's really going on with him.
Aside from last year McNabb has put up some real good numbers over the years. I think he gives us a better chance to win than Alex Smith and he would only be a starter here for 1 year at most.
-
Digger
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 300
This is pretty much exactly how I'd like to see this off-season play out. To me, McNabb is interchangeable with Hasselbeck or any other vet on the down-side of his career who can mentor any QB we draft this year or next.
I think it's important that whatever we get as a QB this year is flush-able next year. I'd hate for use to be worst-case scenario picking 1st but be married to Kolb or Gabbert. And I'm really not in love with any QBs this year - if we're going to develop a 2nd rounder I'd prefer Nick Foles in Arizona to any of these guys.