1. Carolina- Nick fairley DT, Auburn----Panthers have many many needs and take best player in the draft.
2. Arizona (from Denver)- Blaine Gabbert QB, Missouri----Desperately needs a QB.
3. Buffalo- Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama---Bills need to build the line on both sides of the ball
4. Cincinatti-, Da' Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson---With no T.O. and Ocho may take A.J. Green but seen what the offense could do without the two the last couple games last year. Seriously need a pass rush.
5. Denver(from Arizona)- Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU---With the possible loss of Champ they need a CB.
6. Houston (from Cleveland)- Prince Amukamaru, CB, Nebraska----While A.J. Green would have been the concensus for the Browns here. Mike Holmgrem knows he doesn't need a high profile WR. So they get extra picks. While Houton acts aggressively to get a nice addition to their leaky pass D.
7. S.F.- Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, UNC--- Came down to A.J. Green/Von Miller/or Quinn. We desperately need a pass rush so Quinn is our guy.
8. Tenn- Cam Newton, QB, Auburn---Not the move I would make but with VY on the outs. They get their new VY.
9. Dallas- Derek Sherrod, OT, Miss.St. Came down to Von Miller or Derek Sherrod
10. Washington- A.J. Green, WR, Georgia need playmakers.
11. Cleveland (from Houston)- Von Miller, OLB, Texas A & M. Almost still got Green but settled for a pass rusher they desperately need.
Now onto the rest of the 9ers draft.
7. S.F.- Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, UNC
2nd round- Quinton Carter, FS, Oklahoma---IMO we don't really have any good safeties on the team. We get a chance to add a very versatile one here.
3rd round- Christian Ponder, QB, FSU--- a low risk option for Harbaugh with a high reward possibility.
4th round(a)- Niles Paul, WR, Nebraska---A talented WR that has some character concerns that drops his stock.
4th round(b)- Greg Romeus, OLB, Pitt--Back injury/surgery keeping him out for most of 2010 hurts his stock. We scoop up another Pass rush 1st OLB.
5th round---Justin Rogers, CB, Richmond. Small school guy who was the best at the CAA level.
6th round(a)---Ryan Jones, CB, Nortwest Missouri St. Another small school CB that showed brilliance at the lesser level. With our shaky secondary taking chances on Rogers and Jones won't hurt at this point in the draft.
6th round(b)---Chase Beeler, C, Standford The addition of Chase could allow us to move Baas or Heitman back to the OG position with Beeler serving as the backup to the other.
7th round(a) Brandon Saine, RB, Ohio St. A speedy, powerful back who can also catch out of the backfield. May take either Westy or Dixons spot.
7th round(b)-Cory Grant, DT/DE TCU