GM: Trent Baalke
Head Coach: Jim Harbaugh
Offensice Coordinator: Bill Callahan
Defensive Coordinator: Vic Fangio
Niners not re-signed or released:
Manny Lawson (I really want him to stay but I think he'll go lookin for a new oppportunity and more money, I hope im wrong)
Anyone not mentioned will be resigned.
CB Nnamdi Asomugha (This is HUGE, he's already in the bay, he would LOVE to play in a defense with P-Willy who I believe is the key to N.A.'s aquisition)
QB Kyle Orton (Traded for a 4th, tebow will be their qb next year)
OT Ryan Harris
LB David Harris
2011 NFL Draft:
1) CB Prince Amukamara
2) QB Pat Delvin (I still believe the niners could go after Luck in 2012)
3) NT Jerrell Powe
4) BPA from this point on, targeting ol, big wr, dl, ilb.
1) Our qb position is refreshed. I think Orton doesnt need to be amazing, we have a lot of threats that can make him look great. We'll have an accurate QB for Harbaugh to mold/study. If he sees something he can use in him we'll keep him, or else delegate him to 3rd string and try like hell to draft luck. Smith could be a #2 if Delvin is too far behind in the learning process.
2) The secondary would be scary. Our defense could be a top 5 if we could sneak in a pass rusher somewhere. I dont think well make a big splash in free agency for one; our focus will be QB and CB.
3) Our line will have a year under their belts, Staley will be back, and Orton could bring along his OT (Harris). Our line would be solid.
Our agreesive offense and defense will control the West for years to come...The Niners are back baby!!!
[ Edited by 49swaggER on Jan 10, 2011 at 11:06 PM ]