49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 591 users in the forums

Ricky Stanzi versus Blaine Gabb

Browse 49ers books and videos
I think Stanzi will gain some ground at the Senior Bowl.

I don't think the Gabbert hype is justified. I'm not buying the Top-10 talk. I don't even see a 1st rounder out of him. I'm just competely missing the allure of Gabbert.
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.
I agree. I don't see him as first round material either because of all the things I listed. If anything Stanzi should go before him but I wouldn't use our 7th overall to get Stanzi because I think he is late 1st round or 2nd round material.I think Blaine should go as early as the 3rd round. We could use that to trade up for Peterson or draft Prince.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.

How is Stanzi the most overrated QB in the draft?
Gabbert is a #15 overall talent that will likely be selected in the top 7 just off of sheer need.

Stanzi will probably solidify himself as an early 3rd round pick.
With a strong Senior Bowl and personal workouts, Stanzi could get into the 2nd.

I'm guessing that Gabbert will "fall" like Claussen did. He's just a hot name right now.
Blain Gabb!!!! The Gabster! Gabbaroni!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,092
Originally posted by KingCrab15:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.

How is Stanzi the most overrated QB in the draft?

This.
Originally posted by KingCrab15:
I agree. I don't see him as first round material either because of all the things I listed. If anything Stanzi should go before him but I wouldn't use our 7th overall to get Stanzi because I think he is late 1st round or 2nd round material.I think Blaine should go as early as the 3rd round. We could use that to trade up for Peterson or draft Prince.

LMAO You might be the only person thinking Stanzi has 1st rd potential. Just because he is in a pro style offense doesnt make him any good. 7 good games this year doesnt wipe out year after year of suck with this guy. Plays like Alex Smith throws like Ken Dorsey.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY WE GOTTA WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen a more true statement in a minute
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,092
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY WE GOTTA WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen a more true statement in a minute

Again, how is Stanzi the most overrated QB here???
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by KingCrab15:
I agree. I don't see him as first round material either because of all the things I listed. If anything Stanzi should go before him but I wouldn't use our 7th overall to get Stanzi because I think he is late 1st round or 2nd round material.I think Blaine should go as early as the 3rd round. We could use that to trade up for Peterson or draft Prince.

LMAO You might be the only person thinking Stanzi has 1st rd potential. Just because he is in a pro style offense doesnt make him any good. 7 good games this year doesnt wipe out year after year of suck with this guy. Plays like Alex Smith throws like Ken Dorsey.

Well im saying he should go before Blaine and if Blaine is going top 10 like analyst are saying then Ricky should at least go late 1st or second. He actually doesn't turn the ball over like Alex so i don't no how he plays like him. 25 to 6 is a great ratio. Ultimately I'm saying that he's better than Blaine and should go before him. And I know just because he plays in a pro style offense but that's a big plus. What if Andrew Luck was in a spread? Where do u think he would go?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY WE GOTTA WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen a more true statement in a minute

Again, how is Stanzi the most overrated QB here???

Exactly to be overrated you have to be rated high first of all. And hes projected like 6th round. So if anything hes underrated.
Originally posted by KingCrab15:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Stanzi is the most overrated draft eligible QB on this board. This one isn't even close.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY WE GOTTA WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen a more true statement in a minute

Again, how is Stanzi the most overrated QB here???

Exactly to be overrated you have to be rated high first of all. And hes projected like 6th round. So if anything hes underrated.

Overrated on this board. Some of you think he's a better QB than Locker, Mallett, and Gabbert
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone